yo dudes,need some help

Nukii

Yo, my dudes lemme just get right into it, some dude added me to talk about my bp.tf forum post regarding me buying trading cards, but he wanted to sell me 3 cent cards for 3 scrap each and i said nah mai boi and the dude said you said you would buy any cards(which i didn't say btw)and when i said no again he unfriended and -repped me on bp.tf,

i've been trading for like 1 year ish and this has been my first -rep soo if anyone has any advice then i greatly appreciate it and if not,ask for a lit maymay and ill send one for u,

have a damn good one and thanks for reading :D.

Also: He is banned on marketplace.tf for "Banned for sharing an IP with another banned user.".

And has a -rep on his profile for "attempting to blackmail  during trade talks by threatening to price suggest  unusual to a lower price.".

if it's not a valid -rep on your profile, you can report it and the mods will remove it if it is invalid.

But from the screenshots he showed it looks valid; you said 3 scrap for marketable trading cards, and 'marketable' means 'can be listed on the community market' by any general definition of the word.

If that's not what you meant you should probably edit your listings to be more specific.

4 minutes ago, Weedoof said:

if it's not a valid -rep on your profile, you can report it and the mods will remove it if it is invalid.

But from the screenshots he showed it looks valid; you said 3 scrap for marketable trading cards, and 'marketable' means 'can be listed on the community market' by any general definition of the word.

If that's not what you meant you should probably edit your listings to be more specific.

Allright,thank you very much :D

39 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

completely invalid.he was just salty that he failed to make profit out of you for no reason.even so,this is about trading cards which falls under the 'steam' inventory category so you wont even get a punishment for not accepting full offer on this site

edit:i also made a report on his on the bp.tf scam section in which he borrowed an item from me and made some big ass confusion which results him to not paying me.he still hasnt.xd

extra edit: in your post over here:

you stated that you were buying MARKETABLE cards meaning the cards you are buying can be listed on the Steam Community Market.

according to the screenshots by the reporter,he said he wanted to sell you NON-MARKETABLE cards so that is already not something you were looking for.what you can do is report him for giving a falsified untrust on your profile

isn't it stated in the 2nd screenshot ( https://prnt.sc/olrysk ) that he wants to sell OP cards that go for 3 cents on the scm?

6 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

i dont follow you.according to OP,he wanted to buy cards that is marketable.the general definition of marketable is when an item can be listed on the steam community market.indeed OP was spending cards for 3 cents but not on non-marketable cards

I don't follow you either, I'm referring to the guy who -trusted the OP saying in the screenshot I linked, "I can give you 3 cent cards" which I took to mean he misread the ad and didn't notice the marketable bit, but once it was clarified he offered marketable cards worth 0.03.  No idea what you mean by "OP was spending cards for 3 cents"

7 hours ago, Vrakos Anthrakir said:

I don't follow you either, I'm referring to the guy who -trusted the OP saying in the screenshot I linked, "I can give you 3 cent cards" which I took to mean he misread the ad and didn't notice the marketable bit, but once it was clarified he offered marketable cards worth 0.03.  No idea what you mean by "OP was spending cards for 3 cents"

Allright, thanks but i just wanna ask one more question: What can i do to remove this -rep because i really don't want to have that on my profile.

1 hour ago, ✪☞YA☜✪ said:

Allright, thanks but i just wanna ask one more question: What can i do to remove this -rep because i really don't want to have that on my profile.

just click the report button on the untrust and wait a few days and see what will the mods/admins say

4 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

just click the report button on the untrust and wait a few days and see what will the mods/admins say

ok thanks a bunch my dude, have a nice day :D.

On 7/30/2019 at 4:10 PM, Diamond jozu said:

Yo thanks a lot my dude!, the negative rating got removed :D.

8 hours ago, ✪☞YA☜✪ said:

Yo thanks a lot my dude!, the negative rating got removed :D.

sure man.if you need help,just make a post on the forums or go to the discord of bp.tf as you can get help from there too :)

Archived