How do I report someone for not following through a listing?

Crozealius

Hi all.

Just now I sent an offer for an unusual for the price of one key, as the user has listed it, but they declined my trade offer despite listing that as the price on the listing.

Is there anything I can do about it? I have screenshots of the listing before it was took down.

Best, Croz.

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I understand your frustration, but due to a bugged update from Valve that caused a 100% drop rate for unusuals overnight, most traders will not be trading unusuals for the time being until the fallout becomes clear. All the affected unusuals have been marked as untradeable/unmarketable by Valve. 

Also, how the hell do you have 9 untradeable keys?

1. I was just wondering if there was anything that I could do about a somewhat unscrupulous listing

2. I did a bunch of surveys on a website and it gave me steam credit to spend on tf2 keys. So I did

7 minutes ago, SoranoGuardias said:

I understand your frustration, but due to a bugged update from Valve that caused a 100% drop rate for unusuals overnight, most traders will not be trading unusuals for the time being until the fallout becomes clear. All the affected unusuals have been marked as untradeable/unmarketable by Valve. 

Also, how the hell do you have 9 untradeable keys?

the in-game store 

The unusuals that were unboxed via the bug were made untradable for the time being. It was not their fault they couldn't trade it.

Goodness, did no one even read the original post. His asking on how to report a sell order.

Click on the orange flag (if the listing is still up), reason for report: seller is refusing to sell at their listed price then leave a comment and include the screenshot. If the classified is gone, report him via going to his profile and right next to his profile picture should be a red flag you can use there to report. 

I think it is kinda unfair to report the listing. The user may have become aware of Valve's pending actions on the unusual and opted to decline the trade for that reason. The Terrorwatt pile of hats is still listed, despite being non'd. Are we going to punish that user too?

Archived