Untradable and Uncraftable

Jeketr

From the looks of things, Valve has listened to the community as to how they should have dealt with the influx of unusuals. 

Using backpack.tf and or TF2's inventory, we can now see that all unusuals unboxed within the last 24 hours are labelled with (Uncraftable).

Now, as for untradability, a date still exists as for when it is supposed to become tradable again, it can only be assumed that it is going to remain untradable after this point, despite what the text says. 

(Bear in mind, this has never happened before, so It's difficult to predict how a sudden shockwave of untradability on previously market bought items will effect the labelled date.)

Valve has done an excellent job so far minimizing the damage, but as for the poor bots who recieved the brunt end of such a poor glitch and were wiped of all their keys, I don't believe there is anything that can be done on their part.

There is still a wide open door for valve to continue fixes for the damage that has been dealt, but this is what they have accomplished within a day's worth of work. 

Time will tell how this effects the economy as a whole.

I hope they let everyone keep their hats but instead of tradelocking the hats they just give them an entirely unique quality, and change all the effects to Circling Poop Emoji.

1 hour ago, Pineapple Pizza said:

I hope they let everyone keep their hats but instead of tradelocking the hats they just give them an entirely unique quality, and change all the effects to Circling Poop Emoji.

I would pay an ungodly amount for a circling poop emoji killer exclusive

Archived