Rare Spell Pricecheck

GoldenR

As the title suggests, I have a rare spell 1 of 1 last i checked. Its a Headless Horseshoes Brawling Buccaneer. Ive had it for a while now and decided that its time to sell it. Does anyone know how much it could be worth? Any input is appreciated.

Horseshoes is possibly the coolest spell and for the brawling buccaneer which is a nice soldier misc that would probs sell for around 15  - 20 keys. These are my thoughts on this hat

Thanks for the input guys. I really hoped to find if my price was fair through this post. You guys really helped with that.

Honestly 14 is quite a lot to ask for on that, especially since it doesn't have a paint spell. I'd probs look for offers around 8-10

5 minutes ago, Perhaps-eron said:

Honestly 14 is quite a lot to ask for on that, especially since it doesn't have a paint spell. I can see it getting 10 keys max, and would probs look for offers around 8-10

Aperion? Going under a new guise now ? :D

On 7/20/2019 at 8:00 AM, Perhaps-eron said:

Honestly 14 is quite a lot to ask for on that, especially since it doesn't have a paint spell. I'd probs look for offers around 8-10

I don't know what you meant (maybe double spells?) but paint spells are at low grade than footprint spells.

15 Keys is fair for that cosmetic but it might be required to wait to sell it for months.

On 7/20/2019 at 8:06 AM, DanielDee said:

Aperion? Going under a new guise now ? :D

I think you need a professional help.

Archived