Kashmir Conflict

SportsGuy63

What are your guys thoughts on Kashmir and the conflict between India / Pakistan? Personally, I think it's rightfully a Pakistani area, and India stole it. I'm not sure why the conflict is so huge, as India should realize this and hand the land over.

Opinions?

3 hours ago, SportsGuy63 said:

What are your guys thoughts on Kashmir and the conflict between India / Pakistan? Personally, I think it's rightfully a Pakistani area, and India stole it. I'm not sure why the conflict is so huge, as India should realize this and hand the land over.

Opinions?

let them kill themselves off while we all sit back and laugh

Politics.  Politics. Politics. India didnt steal it but should hand it over as the people dont want to stay india. Yet india holds onto it and provides it with so much support. Id like to see where this goes if india lets pakistan have em

But that wont happen cuz again. Politics

On 7/18/2019 at 10:12 PM, Adolf Storms said:

let them kill themselves off while we all sit back and laugh

That's pretty insensitive bro

On 7/20/2019 at 12:38 PM, SportsGuy63 said:

That's pretty insensitive bro

you asked for opinions. i gave one. i'm sorry if i missed the part where u said only politically correct opinions mattered. just had the balls to say what 90% of the people are thinking lol if you ask me it is a troll post in the first place. religion, politics and the like have no place on these forums and are just ban-ready convos because of the censorship that most of the forums are prone to

#adolf_is_insensitive 

5 hours ago, Adolf Storms said:

you asked for opinions. i gave one. i'm sorry if i missed the part where u said only politically correct opinions mattered. just had the balls to say what 90% of the people are thinking lol if you ask me it is a troll post in the first place. religion, politics and the like have no place on these forums and are just ban-ready convos because of the censorship that most of the forums are prone to

#adolf_is_insensitive 

yeah we get it you're edgy all i said was its kinda insensitive no ones gonna fucking ban you calm down bro

39 minutes ago, sfpt said:

thank you adolf. living up to your angsty ass name i see

well i had little input on choosing my name. blame my parents' wierd sense of humor (?) that's kinda insensitive of u :P

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2019 at 10:40 AM, Neo_ said:

It’s funny because you didn’t even mention China

Because china renounced it, so they're not involved anymore

Archived