Marketplace.tf order refund against my will

Verdaux

Recently I purchased some items from marketplace.tf. I put in the order in the morning and around 9 hours later the order was said to have been refunded. I myself didn't initiate the refund and actually wanted the trade to go through. I don't know what happened, but they received their items and the money wasn't returned to my account. Following that, I sent a support ticket and they responded by saying that on their logs, the charge had already been refunded, but I still don't see it in my account. If anyone has any idea what I can do or if they've had the same situation please tell me.

Depending on how long ago this happened, refunds can take up to 24-48 hours to show up in your account.  (experience from working retail) I'd wait before pursuing forward, as the issue usually resolves itself in that time frame.

49 minutes ago, Navydinosaur said:

Depending on how long ago this happened, refunds can take up to 24-48 hours to show up in your account.  (experience from working retail) I'd wait before pursuing forward, as the issue usually resolves itself in that time frame.

35 minutes ago, Pixxi0us said:

Most you can do is open another ticket and show proof that you didnt get any money.

Ah thank you I guess i'll have to be patient, but my friend also purchased items off of marketplace and refunded it an hour later and the charge was refunded instantly. Also, any clue as to why this refund was placed? I have no clue how it happened. f

2 minutes ago, Verdaux said:

Ah thank you I guess i'll have to be patient, but my friend also purchased items off of marketplace and refunded it an hour later and the charge was refunded instantly. Also, any clue as to why this refund was placed? I have no clue how it happened. f

They prob found your payment suspicious and didnt allow you to buy on the site refunding the money. (if you didnt receive it you will prob need to wait a bit more).
This is just an assumption, its better if you contact support regarding that problem.

Archived