Trying to get into trading

Slythua

Im not new to trading but its been a few years since i traded, I only have 2 keys and a few ref but thats about it. I dont know if i should put some money in and buy a few more keys or just trade to get there cause of the way the market looks right now I feel it would be better to put money in. I dont know where to start either to me this is alittle confusing cause when i played it was 15 ref for a key and now its 53 so im kinda lost on where to go and what to do. Any tips will help! Also if anyone is willing to look into my steam inventory to help me directly my steam is Slythua also.

this shall help

as for buying keys,just get money,get steam codes and buye keys either steam community market or in game mann co store depending which keys or simply go to marketplace.tf and buy keys at cheaper price but you will need a paypal account and a credit card

would Recommend you to buy at least 10-15 keys. You cant buy pretty much anything with less than 10 keys unless unprofitable shitty taunts.

Don't bother if you're solely looking to trade to get cash in the real world. However if you just want to trade to build yourself a nice loadout, buy some keys and peruse recent guides and trading videos to get up to speed on the economy.

Definitely get a few more keys, around 10-20.

The low end market is so flooded with bots that it's impossible to even find people willing to trade with you.

Archived