Fallback inventory adjustment

Inspector☆Lag

Title.

Nearly every time I refresh the page I have my backpack open on, it reverts to the fallback inventory. It also makes it difficult to advertise certain pages of your backpack if the fallback is being used because it is more likely than not that the items you are selling will not be on that page of your fallback inventory (For example, I sell all of my stuff on page 2, but the fallback inventory shows almost nothing that I'm actually selling on that page 2, leading to confusion from other people). I was just wondering if a feature that would disable this for yourself entirely or an option that let's you start with the last good inventory as opposed to starting with the fallback would be a possible addition in the future.

dont advertise certain pages of your backpack, literally everyone just does "sort by value" anyways

just advertise individual items, or tell them to click the button to "use last good inventory"

Virtually all of the time however, my most expensive stuff isn't for sale, so that wouldn't help anyone bp'ing me and doing that. And I advertise via pages because I don't feel like advertising that I'm selling x amount of stranges and hats because it's changing all the time when someone buys something.

Archived