Sports Betting and Legality

SportsGuy63

Do you guys believe Sports Betting should be fully legalized? Why and why not? If so, what do you think should be the age requirement? Should there even be an age requirement? I think all sports betting should be fully legal. I'm also not sure an age requirement needs to be in place, I'm sure many young people can either learn things from it or at least use their judgement. Anyways, since this is a hot topic, I thought I'd ask.

18+ and all ads for it are illegal. Anonymous online sports betting too likely to attract little kids so should be illegal 

its legal and illegal.age definitely matters as gambling is gambling and there are several videos you can see why kids under 18 years old should never gamble.this goes for unboxing crates

On 7/16/2019 at 10:37 PM, Diamond jozu said:

its legal and illegal.age definitely matters as gambling is gambling and there are several videos you can see why kids under 18 years old should never gamble.this goes for unboxing crates

Yeah a 13 y/o kid i have on my friends list is addicted, it sucks cause hes a good trader... but its also bad that hes a good trader because he trades up to like 30 keys from a key and then just gambles it all away, then quits steam, comes back and does the same thing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, sports betting should be fully and worldwide legalized. Also, I'd establish an age requirement. I'd forbid betting for children under sixteen.
Anyway, I consider that betting sites should be tested and verified. I mean, betting sites should be legalized, but also, we shouldn't forget that there are many scamming bookmakers.
Anyway, I know an excellent and reliable bookmaker, so if you'd like to try gambling, I'd suggest checking out this site: https://www.bollybet.com/sports.
I wish you only big wins, but remember that gambling is nothing more than just a game, and you can't turn it into a steady income source.

Archived