Sign in to follow this  
Barled1

Is there any way to see my transactions?

Barled1

I kinda want to sell my Strange Grenade Launcher to get a Strange Iron Bomber because it looks cooler. I want to see how much I bought the Strange Grenade Launcher for to use as as a reference, and sell it for that price. Does anyone know where to go to find my past transactions I've made?

Vagisil

Steam app on your phone has an item history. Go to items>Trade offers>hit blue menu right side of screen> trade history

Wsdea
2 hours ago, Vagisil said:

Steam app on your phone has an item history. Go to items>Trade offers>hit blue menu right side of screen> trade history

You can find the same thing on Steam Desktop or Steam Web client if that's more convenient to you (Inventory-> view item history)

Scott Bakula
7 hours ago, Barled1 said:

I want to see how much I bought the Strange Grenade Launcher for to use as as a reference, and sell it for that price

Just remember that the market for items can and will change, so what you buy an item for will not always be the price you can sell it for.

In any case though, why not just have both? Then you can just swap between your loadouts as needed.