Recent Completed Votes Inquiry

NecroTed

qFUTrAT.png

Alright, as you may have noticed, there's some suggestions that I seem to have incorrectly voted for, such as the Collectror's Sun-on-a-Stick and F. BB etc. However, I remember downvoting those suggestions, so Im not sure why it may have registered as me upvoting.

I may in fact be interpreting wrong. So, my questions:

1. Is the left column what I voted and the right the outcome?

2. If so, is the system registering my votes wrong or something?

Thanks guys :D

Alright, as you may have noticed, there's some suggestions that I seem to have incorrectly voted for, such as the Collectror's Sun-on-a-Stick and F. BB etc. However, I remember downvoting those suggestions, so Im not sure why it may have registered as me upvoting.

right is how you voted, left is whether it passed; and yeah, I've definitely had something like this happen as well.

Yeah, I sometimes see that where I could've sworn that I upvoted that suggestion, but I downvoted it. I always assumed that I just misclicked but now that I see that...

Left side is wether you got it right/ wrong. Right side is what the outcome of the vote was. Also, could we get some mods working on something so I can expand that box to see if I got more right/ wrong? I want to know what prices are etc. however I can't expand to see more votes :(

qFUTrAT.png

You upvoted the collector sandvich suggestion and it got closed, you failed.

Same with the gf modest.

Good thing both were closed by the suggesters themself so it won't affekt your accuracy.

Archived