I need help pricing an item

Bamajo

Hi, I have a vintage specialized killstreak ubersaw that's a lvl 14 and I cannot find a price on it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks for any help you can give.

24 minutes ago, chinesePizza said:

If you can't find a price on it, you'll have to decide for yourself how much it's worth.

I see the normal level vintage specialized killstreak ubersaw's going from $1-10 on the market that lvl 10's and mine went to a level 14 at some point. If it were yours, what would you think you'd sell it at?

You might be able to finangle a little more out of it, but the market for level collectors is so niche right now, so it may take some time.

9 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

You might be able to finangle a little more out of it, but the market for level collectors is so niche right now, so it may take some time.

I'm emptying my backpack so I don't really want to hang on to it. Think I should just stick it in the middle of that Gap in pricing and hope for the best?

23 minutes ago, Bamajo said:

I'm emptying my backpack so I don't really want to hang on to it. Think I should just stick it in the middle of that Gap in pricing and hope for the best?

I'd be able to buy your backpack for keys. I've added you on Steam as well. :)

20 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

I'd be able to buy your backpack for keys. I've added you on Steam as well. :)

Okay, as soon as I get a few I'll accept the invite. I have stuff on the steam market and another account that I set up for my son when he was 2 that has items in it as well.

Archived