Making simple GMod TF2 posters/avatars

lans

Hi,since my editing and making scenes improved,I decided to go back making poster and avatars

Here are the examples:

Poster:

?imw=1024&imh=640&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

A0F55540C4DA490D60E883585911DB78B0DAF5C2

Add me at https://steamcommunity.com/id/lanessess then give a comment.

Give me info about your poster and avatar.

Example:

Unusual Effect

Map (poster)

Background Color (avatar)

Class

Team

Cosmetics

and many more.

Prices:

Poster = 14 Ref

They look pretty decent. Maybe you should up the price a little. 1 cent and 3 cents respectively seem an awfully small amount considering the time you will spend making them. As someone has previously mentioned on the boards before, you would make more money picking nickels up of the street floor.

If something takes half an hour to make and is of pretty decent quality then i personally think you should make the price relative to half an hours real life work. Whether it be a menial rate of pay or high. It should still be relative to the time you have taken to make the picture. Also factor in that your pc uses electricity and the fee you charge probably doesnt even cover the cost of powering up the pc for the duration of the commision/creation.

9 hours ago, DanielDee said:

They look pretty decent. Maybe you should up the price a little. 1 cent and 3 cents respectively seem an awfully small amount considering the time you will spend making them. As someone has previously mentioned on the boards before, you would make more money picking nickels up of the street floor.

If something takes half an hour to make and is of pretty decent quality then i personally think you should make the price relative to half an hours real life work. Whether it be a menial rate of pay or high. It should still be relative to the time you have taken to make the picture. Also factor in that your pc uses electricity and the fee you charge probably doesnt even cover the cost of powering up the pc for the duration of the commision/creation.

Perhaps his reason for doing it is not profit?

3 hours ago, lans said:

Well,I kinda need a new PC since my Intel Pentium(R) E5200 is dying.

perhaps making posters for a couple pennies each is not the most consistent and viable choice for that lol

Archived