TF2 Scammer Daniii with 15 year account

Bamajo

1 hour ago, Bamajo said:

The user also had almost 400 pages of comments with rep.

For future reference, rep on a Steam Profile itself is useless, as a person can simply delete any unwanted comments on there. Also, if you actually looked at any of the comments or the accounts making them, you'll see that every comment there was made within the span of 3 days and that every profile that made a comment is part of a Steam group that sells "+rep" packages (further points as to why said rep is useless).

3 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

For future reference, rep on a Steam Profile itself is useless, as a person can simply delete any unwanted comments on there. Also, if you actually looked at any of the comments or the accounts making them, you'll see that every comment there was made within the span of 3 days and that every profile that made a comment is part of a Steam group that sells "+rep" packages (further points as to why said rep is useless).

What scott said. They used a bot net or group by the looks for the first couple of pages of rep. All the +rep was receive at exactly the same time, to the minute...

Even his steam rep comments are phishy...just look at the time they were posted. 

9 comments of +rep in one minute 02 june  9:33.

As @Scott Bakula said, steam rep comments don't really mean anything.

Take care next time!

1.PNG

2.PNG

I know I should have checked 😒, I haven't traded in years and didn't think. I'm getting rid of my bp and giving what I get to my son for him to game with. Probably shouldn't even had posted this. Guess I thought I was helping. Sorry if I wasted your time.

Archived