long time no see guys,regarding backpack.tf automatic

BankingBot

Can someone pass me the link to the latest updated version or similar ones that you are using? thanks a lot. Also, wondering if you guys know any websites like trade.tf or backpack.tf automatic for other games like csgo,unturned

Backpack automatic was stopped because there was in issue with item misrepresentation. Which swappit.gg encountered recently when they got fleeced by a group of people changing item descriptions to fool the bot code and thus making the item seem more valuable than it is worth. THe lightning icon appears when people have bots that sync to the site. Not necessarily from bp automatic. It seems most of the lightning icons in classified now come from bot.tf customers and the random few who are savvie enough to make there own. Julia, DrMckay etc

Not in Bp automatic. I beleive when it was found to be insecure, support and dev productivity just stopped fully.

As far as i know DrMckay has a code repository for making a bot. However i am unsure if he has maintained it over the recent months/years.

1 hour ago, DanielDee said:

Backpack automatic was stopped because there was in issue with item misrepresentation. Which swappit.gg encountered recently when they got fleeced by a group of people changing item descriptions to fool the bot code and thus making the item seem more valuable than it is worth. THe lightning icon appears when people have bots that sync to the site. Not necessarily from bp automatic. It seems most of the lightning icons in classified now come from bot.tf customers and the random few who are savvie enough to make there own. Julia, DrMckay etc

swap.gg*

5 hours ago, Wsdea said:

https://github.com/mninc/automatic-v2

there is this now. However I didn’t test it, not sure if it is working properly or if it is safe

Dropped support and wont fix bugs, would not recommend at this time.

To answer @BankingBot's question. Backpack.tf automatic support was dropped long ago. The lightning icon can be added by using the bptf API's. There is no official bptf automatic. There are a few 'fixed' versions, but those most likely still have bugs.

Archived