my account got banned few years ago and it said self amiited scammer but i dint know what i did wrong

Sergiodadude

hello i got banned from my backpack.tf2 inventory because its said that im self amitted scammer but i dint put any thing for sale mayby a mistake one of the admins make

'self admitted' means you just blatantly said 'im a scammer on doing a particular scam'

i check on the scam section to find the report against you but couldnt find anything so try asking an admin/moderator directly on their discord.you would need to join the bp.tf discord tho

if you did steal someone's item,you need to pay them back first and then make the appeal.

if you really claim that you never did any scams and claim your account was hijacked,you need to get ready to show evidence of getting hijack which is the steam support ticket showing you were hijacked.

To be honest dude, don’t bother. You don’t have much in your bp.tf anyway, so just make a new account and start fresh with a good conscience. Appealing takes way too much time, and given how long ago your scam was, I’d say you have a 0% chance of actually successfully getting the appeal. And I say this because it took my friend around 4 months to get unbanned. However just know I don’t condone what you did. 

8 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

so just make a new account and start fres

New account ban stays lol 

@Sergiodadude Make a ban appeal on the main site

1 hour ago, R3SP4WN said:

To be honest dude, don’t bother. You don’t have much in your bp.tf anyway, so just make a new account and start fresh with a good conscience. Appealing takes way too much time, and given how long ago your scam was, I’d say you have a 0% chance of actually successfully getting the appeal. And I say this because it took my friend around 4 months to get unbanned. However just know I don’t condone what you did. 

How about not encouraging users to evade their bans? How long ago this was has no relevance to the chance of success his appeal has, and if you're complaining about the appeal process consider not getting banned to begin with?

Locking.

• ѕιи locked this topic

Archived