Hi everyone what's your trading philosophy

Spyromancer

Hi everyone today I wanted to ask you a question.

I thought we could talk today about strategies and trading techniques that you commonly used to make profits.

This is a discussion bust so feel free to say anything that cross your mind about your strategies.

For example are you more about large bulk of items or small quantities? 

High tier/ low tiers?

Spells, festivize, and so on?

Feel free to brag about your best moments too!;)

I can't wait to hear from you all!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

PS: I already have my ways, it's not a tutorial

Always be polite, never cheat or scam. A good reputation will net you more profit over time than a scam which will kill your career immediately. 
I should know, with 350+ trust ratings, and $10,000 cashed out.

When trading stonks remember to buy low and sell high.

Also I like calling out scummy deals on auctions or give advice for new traders to help them get into business.

8 hours ago, Mucy the Insane Psychopath said:

When trading stonks remember to buy low and sell high.

Also I like calling out scummy deals on auctions or give advice for new traders to help them get into business.

Mucy bad trader. Hi muce muce

Here's the best philosophy....Don't trade. It's not worth the time and effort you're going to put in, as the ability to make a respectable profit given the time has diminished so greatly compared to 4-5 years ago. This is a nearly dead game and the economy has turned into a niche market. If you're looking to profit, you're better off getting a job in real life. 

2 hours ago, Le-Sten said:

Hey I never asked for reviving one of MY old posts!!

I'm calling an admin immediately.

Hi,
I was summoned!

In our eyes (I've spoken to other moderators) this is someone else's thread. I've hidden your thread so there shouldn't be any problem here

11 minutes ago, Eazy Peazy Squeezy Lemons said:

Hi,
I was summoned!

In our eyes (I've spoken to other moderators) this is someone else's thread. I've hidden your thread so there shouldn't be any problem here

So you're not touching this one?...😳 I want to insult you so bad...

Just now, Le-Sten said:

So you're not touching this one?...😳 I want to insult you so bad...

That is correct, it's unfair to close someone else's thread because "you said it first"

It's a valid thread, there wasn't any malicious intent from the re-poster.

Feel free to throw insults around or direct them at me, it's not going to change our opinion here.

18 hours ago, Eazy Peazy Squeezy Lemons said:

That is correct, it's unfair to close someone else's thread because "you said it first"

It's a valid thread, there wasn't any malicious intent from the re-poster.

Feel free to throw insults around or direct them at me, it's not going to change our opinion here.

It's not because I said it first dumbass, it's because it's the open door for harassment!!

1 hour ago, Le-Sten said:

It's not because I said it first dumbass, it's because it's the open door for harassment!!

why being toxic and creating drama just because someone copy pasted your topic? does that really affect you?

trading insults with admins is the hot new trend folks, get on it before the market crashes!
I personally think the admin team at back pack dot tee eff smells like ripe pickles and it's very unnattractive

8 minutes ago, Spyromancer said:

trading insults with admins is the hot new trend folks, get on it before the market crashes!
I personally think the admin team at back pack dot tee eff smells like ripe pickles and it's very unnattractive

are you an alt of Le-Sten? 

7 hours ago, Le-Sten said:

[REDACTED]

You're worried about people harassing you, yet you think it's fine to harass staff members, calling Lemons a dumbass, and saying "I want to insult you so bad" (the fuck kinda statement is that anyways lol). That's total shit, mate. Get over yourself.

11 minutes ago, Jarool said:

You're worried about people harassing you, yet you think it's fine to harass staff members, calling Lemons a dumbass, and saying "I want to insult you so bad" (the fuck kinda statement is that anyways lol). That's total shit, mate. Get over yourself.

What affects me is that in the original post I tried to be friendly, to joke about the economy and how serious some people are taking it.

I tried to ease the game but some didn't joke, they accused me of trying to steal their strategies (come on, if you really had one you wouldn't be doing this), they accused me of being a thief!

You started this, I'll end it, I did it in the past, I can do it again.

7 minutes ago, Le-Sten said:

[REDACTED]

I don't recall anyone straight up accusing you of trying to steal people's strategies at all. Either way, that's a shit excuse for your hypocrisy.

12 minutes ago, Le-Sten said:

What affects me is that in the original post I tried to be friendly, to joke about the economy and how serious some people are taking it.

I tried to ease the game but some didn't joke, they accused me of trying to steal their strategies (come on, if you really had one you wouldn't be doing this), they accused me of being a thief!

You started this, I'll end it, I did it in the past, I can do it again.

There is no need to feel attacked by this thread. This is a seperate thread and you should see it that way too.

Please now keep it on topic

Now total shit? Ok, so let's try something. Let's imagine you walk on the street and someone crosses it. A car is going crazy on the road and is about to hit her. You run forward and save this person from being hit by a car and probably die. A few days later this same person accuse you of sexual harassment because you had to hold her in order to get her out of the way. A few moments after the Justice gave her right. You will feel disappointed with humanity and that would be right. Even though it's not as tragic this is the kind of feeling I have. But you were too limited to even comprehend it and you preferred harassing because that was the easiest way and the funniest for you. And don't blame the internet you are humans after all, you could have been better but you choose to be like this.

Just now, Zeus_Junior said:

There is no need to feel attacked by this thread. This is a seperate thread and you should see it that way too.

Please now keep it on topic

You're right that's my last message I will move on.

1 minute ago, Le-Sten said:

Now total shit? Ok, so let's try something. Let's imagine you walk on the street and someone crosses it. A car is going crazy on the road and is about to hit her. You run forward and save this person from being hit by a car and probably die. A few days later this same person accuse you of sexual harassment because you had to hold her in order to get her out of the way. A few moments after the Justice gave her right. You will feel disappointed with humanity and that would be right. Even though it's not as tragic this is the kind of feeling I have. But you were too limited to even comprehend it and you preferred harassing because that was the easiest way and the funniest for you. And don't blame the internet you are humans after all, you could have been better but you choose to be like this.

There is absolutely no correlation between what you described and this thread and yours. If someone is harassing you feel free to make a report. But this is not that.

Archived