I would like to cash out

Hodgybeatz

What is the best way to do this?

Post every item, individually, on backpack.tf and sell them for keys and then sell those keys in bulk for ~1.70?

Depends how much time and effort you want to put into selling your items. You could find a quickbuyer who would buy everything, but you'd lose out on a decent amount. You could sell everything individually to bots and only lose out on a little, but that can take more effort. You could sell everything individually and wait for people to pay your price, but that could take a decent amount of time. The first option can be the riskiest - highly recommend selling everything for keys instead of going directly to money. Even if someone seems reliable and trustworthy, it's better to be safe.

I used to buy backpacks - yours has a lot of items that sell well. If you have some time, I would recommend listing your expensive items on classifieds, perhaps a tiny bit discounted. Then spend an afternoon selling your cheaper items to the highest paying quickbuyers on classifieds and any sites that buy them. You'll get about the max money you could get from your bp

If you have time just post all your items on marketplace.tf

If you're in rush you can sell your bp to a bp buyer, like me, but as you may know the bp buyers don't pay the full price, because they want to get profit for the time and effort of reselling the items.

Also you can put your items on marketplace and sell them to the buy orders to get insta money.

I´ve added you to discuss an offer. You can try and sell on sites for higher prices but it will take you a few weeks to sell everything. If you make me a discount I can buy everything at once. 

if you want to sell at good price put everything on marketplace or mannco.store often many items sell higher than full price

On 6/25/2019 at 12:20 AM, A Delicious Cashew said:

Depends how much time and effort you want to put into selling your items. You could find a quickbuyer who would buy everything, but you'd lose out on a decent amount. You could sell everything individually to bots and only lose out on a little, but that can take more effort. You could sell everything individually and wait for people to pay your price, but that could take a decent amount of time. The first option can be the riskiest - highly recommend selling everything for keys instead of going directly to money. Even if someone seems reliable and trustworthy, it's better to be safe.

I used to buy backpacks - yours has a lot of items that sell well. If you have some time, I would recommend listing your expensive items on classifieds, perhaps a tiny bit discounted. Then spend an afternoon selling your cheaper items to the highest paying quickbuyers on classifieds and any sites that buy them. You'll get about the max money you could get from your bp

Appreciate that response!

I am going to try and sell my most valuable items individually and sell the rest for keys.

• 1 month later...

Archived