Lookin' for price changes for my SFM's. Suggestions?

Moxort

1 -2 refs is clearly low, 8cents wont justify a waste of 30min doing an sfm commission, you would basically spend all your day (yes 24h straight) to get barely 5usd.

Compared to other artists arround, half a key (25-30ref) would be a good price to ask for your work.

I'd say a base price of 10-15 for a normal sfm, and then if they want you to add  more detalis (lighting, particular cosmetics/effects, etc.) raise the price depending on how long it takes to do it

9 hours ago, ⇄ | Pollen said:

yea, never listen to anything this guy says ever again

Well the guy who posted that (Box Truck) also sells his very decent SFMS that take 30 mins a time for literally 2 scraps.... Soo. Im not sure he values the work they do enough time/$ wise

I am sorry for my poor judgement, the value of TF2 items went straight passed my head, I don't trust myself either. 

On 6/24/2019 at 6:51 PM, Pixxi0us said:

1 -2 refs is clearly low, 8cents wont justify a waste of 30min doing an sfm commission, you would basically spend all your day (yes 24h straight) to get barely 5usd.

Compared to other artists arround, half a key (25-30ref) would be a good price to ask for your work.

ill definetely do this price, thanks brother man

Archived