Pro TF2 trader here? Raise your hand :D

stanic

Hi, 

Actually i am very new in TF2 trade. last few days i research how to trade in tf2 site and make profit , i try to learn but i cant understand properly anything. its seem like much more harder to make profit from tf2 bot trade. this last 4-5 days i just poorly got profit only 10 refined from bot trade. i dont get any idea what to do with this point. pls give me some idea / trick what should i do. i know there are lots of tricks to get profit from tf2 , if you willing to tell me some tricks (if you can't tell tricks in public pls add me in steam) i will very thankful to you.

10 ref profit isn’t bad if you’re starting with nothing. Best advice I could give you is buy 20 keys off Mannco.trade and start unusual trading if you want to make profit

43 minutes ago, Vagisil said:

10 ref profit isn’t bad if you’re starting with nothing. Best advice I could give you is buy 20 keys off Mannco.trade and start unusual trading if you want to make profit

Don't use Mannco. Store. Using marketplace.tf would be much cheaper. 20 keys would be perfect for buying 1-2 unusuals with a couple strange/spelled items

edit: Also, it's a good advice you never buy skinned weapons. They are very hard to sell

1 hour ago, Keks said:

Don't use Mannco. Store. Using marketplace.tf would be much cheaper. 20 keys would be perfect for buying 1-2 unusuals with a couple strange/spelled items

edit: Also, it's a good advice you never buy skinned weapons. They are very hard to sell

Don’t use marketplace.tf go steal money from an ATM like a true American

You want a true hustle? I've made 2 keys yesterday from wasting my 7 precious hours on scrap.tf  on catching some nice painted hats and outdated priced hats on the hats section, start off with 10 keys and you're golden (only if you have a lot of time to waste really).

34 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

You want a true hustle? I've made 2 keys yesterday from wasting my 7 precious hours on scrap.tf  on catching some nice painted hats and outdated priced hats on the hats section, start off with 10 keys and you're golden (only if you have a lot of time to waste really).

Why waste 7 hours for painted hats when you could instead quickbuy and flip it for more in less time :think:

8 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

Why waste 7 hours for painted hats when you could instead quickbuy and flip it for more in less time :think:

It's more rewarding for me just because I know someone is going to snatch it in 10 seconds

6 hours ago, Infernape said:

Don’t use marketplace.tf go steal money from an ATM like a true American

why steal real money when you can scam virtual pixels

3 hours ago, Keks said:

why scam virtual pixels when you can directly scam virtual money

36 minutes ago, sfpt said:

why scam virtual pixels when you can directly scam virtual money

3 hours ago, Keks said:

Just rob Union Depository

go work in mcdonald come back here in 1 month

well depend but doing tf2 trading isn't really worth if you make under 5$ per day

doing trade to make scrap refs profit is no sense for time

so better to start with biggers amount and doing unusuals trading or even crypto trading

unless if you have a lot time and you do it for fun this is different

Well, don't expect too much in low tier trading, so if you just want some cosmetics and stuff just save some money in real life and then buy all the stuff you want

19 hours ago, Keks said:

Don't use Mannco. Store. Using marketplace.tf would be much cheaper

where is mp chepear than .store?

Archived