Commissioning an extremely talented (SFM) artist

Drago

I don't know where else I should post this, so if this post is considered against the rules, feel free to delete/close it.
For specific reasons which shall remain unnamed, I cannot and will not ask in the (semi-)official SFM discord, so please keep that in mind.
I am currently looking to commission a (SFM) artist that is both capable and experienced enough to make an extremely high-quality (SFM) poster for me - the crème de la crème. 

To make it more clear: I am willing to pay 50 keys and upwards, or 100 bucks via direct bank transfer, PayPal, BTC or any of the other fun.

Got quite a name, so the risk of me scamming you in any way, shape or form possible is rather slim.

Please do consider that I had my reason to quote my potential pay at 50 keys and beyond, so if you are up for the challenge and are extremely talented and well-equipped with software of any kind, do hit me up.

Also, hence the brackets around the SFM, I may or may not also be interested in a digital art version of said poster. The higher the quality, the better the pay.

Add me on Steam for more information, but please do not get your hopes too high, as I may decline your offer.

I would rather not.

The poster(s) that I have in mind are completely SFW, so it's not like I am too ashamed to enclose any further details in the post. My problem is that everything regarding it is rather private, so spilling the beans in public on it would be counterproductive.

Thank you for your concern, though.

I am going to use the opportunity of already making a post so I can add one little detail: After some time tinkering the kinks out, I've decided that I'd prefer digital art, though I will still accept capable SFM artists. Payment stays the same, so the better the quality, the more I am adding to the payout.

17 hours ago, Drago said:

I would rather not.

The poster(s) that I have in mind are completely SFW, so it's not like I am too ashamed to enclose any further details in the post. My problem is that everything regarding it is rather private, so spilling the beans in public on it would be counterproductive.

Thank you for your concern, though.

I am going to use the opportunity of already making a post so I can add one little detail: After some time tinkering the kinks out, I've decided that I'd prefer digital art, though I will still accept capable SFM artists. Payment stays the same, so the better the quality, the more I am adding to the payout.

That is fine, I am sorry if I came out as intrusive.

Archived