'leave a rating' or why is this system of rating has no sense

meatboi

I hate that any excuse my language 'not enough smart' dude is able to leave a rating! i got 3 negative ratings! 2 of them for absolutely no rison with no devidence! i`ve reported them but moders did not removed them or even told me why the hell is this ratings are prooved. here is my bp - https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198120774019 

First negative rating i got for 'not accepting offer'. can`t say anything about this i just don`t remeber what was in that day. I think i deserved that rating.

Second rating is my favorite! it`s just some ABSOLUTELY PROVVED WORDS! -'look this dude is scammer!' -'why?' -'because he is scammer'! extremely powerful logic! Ty moders for not removing that junk from my profile!
Last rating has no sence! i added dude and offered him 1 key and some refs for hats that don`t worth even 1 key. That hats have spells on them that`s why i offered him overpay. This dude was absolutely mad for such a low overpay and started calling me scammer for my bad offer LMAO! BAD OFFER ISN`T SCAM THAT WHAT I TOLD HIM LIKE TEN TIMES BUT HE STAND AT HEIS OWN POSITION ABOUT SCAMMING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I LOVE WHEN MY PROFILE IS FULL OF GARBAGE RATING FROM BRAINLESS DUDES! Ty very much moders for making me 'scammer' in eyes of other people just because some dudes leaved negative ratings on my profle!

p.s. i tihnk bp.tf need some sort of verification for useres so there wouldn`t that accidents anymore.
p.s.s. i don`t know english well so this psot might conains mistakes

p.s.s.s. i`m lil bit angry rn but i didn`t want to say anything rude or bad about moders i`m just mad because my profile became dump with negative ratings

p.s.s.s.s  dont make threads about a complain with these things.make a report at the report section thread instead

13 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

p.s.s.s.s  dont make threads about a complain with these things.make a report at the report section thread instead

i`m kinda new on this forum can you help me find report section. p.s. this post is my minds about how rating system works so it is in the right place i guess.

43 minutes ago, meatboi said:

i`m kinda new on this forum can you help me find report section. p.s. this post is my minds about how rating system works so it is in the right place i guess.

https://backpack.tf/issues

here you go,at the left side down,you can see a green button of 'create issue'.

From what I can recall, the guy listed some spells at bp.tf price, and Luke offered a couple of keys to be nice. I thought the guy was just trolling but looking at this post, I'm starting to think otherwise...

I dont really care about your trusts or you in general, but the fact that you tried to shark spells with some script is the biggest cancer I've ever heard, get the fuck out of here please.

13 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

I dont really care about your trusts or you in general, but the fact that you tried to shark spells with some script is the biggest cancer I've ever heard, get the fuck out of here please.

What scripts? What are you talking about?

1 hour ago, SoranoGuardias said:

The most recent rating is legitimate, the middle questionable, and the first one just BS.

How is it legitimate when i did bad offer for his opinion? bad offer isn`t scam or anything that desrves to be negative rating!

2 hours ago, Xaeriel said:

Off-topic but what country are you from? I love the "you must be stupid as wood" in one of your ratings

Belarus

Archived