what is the best crate to unbox

PROXZILLA

what is the best man co crate to unbox for tf2 i would like to know witch one drops the best unusals unless they all drop the same

well i think all mann co crates have the same drop rates if im not mistaken but if you want good normal drops,go for 83 and 84s as most people go for em for the killstreak kits but getting unusuals from them isnt a good choice as i've been unboxing them for 7 years and never got a single unusual

in terms of unusuals,go for unlocked multi/all-class crates

apart from that,try end of the line crates.the effects for unusuals are really nice

EOTL, Robo Community, any non-Halloween crate with special effects is a good bet, if you get an unusual it eliminates some of the hyper-low tier effects, and most hats with those sets of effects don't have loads in existence. But any case, (i.e with graded items), is also good since you also have the chance to pull an Unusualifier, which whilst not bank-breaking can be a nice stocking stuffer.

I've done a few hundred cases of unboxing. Invasion is pretty great - a lot of the items in there are worth quite a bit (CAPPER, Shooting Star, Giger Counter, Batsaber, Burstchester, Corona Australis, and Starduster will all make you profit). War Paint cases are also good, since strange ones typically will have you at least breaking even. Avoid cases that are currently giving regular effects - and to be honest, if you're going to unbox, do it around Halloween. You're almost guaranteed to make more. 

Archived