Sign in to follow this  
mintyyy

Quick Question...

mintyyy

Hey guys! I have been trading for a little over a month now and I am finally going to get some money for it 240$/115 keys

I'm not really sure what hat yet but I have been eyeing a Morning Glory Head Warmer. Any suggestions?

Diamond jozu

thats a nice item to eye on.you should get it.apart from that,you can try and aim for some misc items like for pyro,perhaps pyromancer mask thingy or other misc as well

Scott Bakula

Figure out the cosmetic and weapon loadouts you want, then upgrade the individual parts to better versions.

LaughingLollipop

if you're looking to continue to climb you don't want to lock up all your capital in a single item

especially an expensive unusual

it'll take a long time to sell and it isn't assured profit

keep doing what you did to make the 115 keys, maybe do some small unusuals <20 keys (they're a different game, learn it before you go big)

RED265

If you’re looking to retire(like me), find a general effect you like with decent rarity. It can only appreciate if you pick the correct hat(spellbound hottie’s hoodie ftw). Then pick a decent killstreak weapon and good miscs