[1.5-10 Keys] I Make High Quality TF2 illustrations, Logos, Steam Animations

Gorrah

Hello There, 

(I would much rather you add me instead of replying here)

Info

You pay first

I can show a watermarked version before you pay

I send you the art through a private Imgur link

Add me to Commission

SFM Posters are 1920x1080 

illustrations are 2000x2000

Whole Body is 2000x3000 (normally)

Logo / Mascot are 2000x2000

Animations are suit to fit your Profile

Contact

Steam Profile

Steam Group

Portfolio

Price Guide

SFM Posters [20 Refined]

TF2 | Head Only [1 Key]

TF2 | Head & Shoulders [1.5 Keys]

TF2 | Whole Body [2 Keys]

Logo / Mascot [3 Keys]

Steam Artwork Animation [4 Keys]

Whole Profile Design [10 Keys]

Trustability

List of Safe Designers [Guide]

Best Profile's Trust Test [Group]

Examples

SFM Poster

^ Sfm Poster ^

TF2 | Head Only

^ TF2 | Head Only ^

TF2 | Head & Shoulders

^ TF2 | Head & Shoulders ^

TF2 | Whole Body

^ TF2 | Whole Body ^

Logo / Mascot

^ Logo / Mascot ^

1. I like your art style quite a bit! 

2. For your watermark system, you make the poster with a watermark on it, and then remove it once the other person pays? Does that mean the other person doesn’t have to pay if he’s bot satisfied (which is unlikely but possible) and aren’t you worried of getting ripped off? It must not be easy making these posters and I don’t think I could make a special poster for the costumer only to have them not pay. 

3. I’m semi broke (yes ignore my unusuals they are not for sale :3) and would be really awesome if you could give me a discount somehow :/ 

cool stuff!

When you say that you can make a Logo/Mascot, would you charge extra for asking for that mascot to wear TF2 items?

4 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

2. For your watermark system, you make the poster with a watermark on it, and then remove it once the other person pays? Does that mean the other person doesn’t have to pay if he’s bot satisfied (which is unlikely but possible) and aren’t you worried of getting ripped off? It must not be easy making these posters and I don’t think I could make a special poster for the costumer only to have them not pay. 

3. I’m semi broke (yes ignore my unusuals they are not for sale :3) and would be really awesome if you could give me a discount somehow :/ 

cool stuff!

"Q - 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭?A - No, what is the point of a Price when you don't even pay that price. "

also you have 27 keys pure 🤔

I owe my friend 30 keys bringing me into a negative. Also I’m not sure what you mean by what is the point of a price if you don’t pay that price. Prices aren’t set in stone mate. If you aren’t an avid trader you might not experience that first hand but you’d be surprised how many people are willing to give you a better price if you genuinely respect their stuff/work

15 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

cool stuff!

1. Thank you 💜

2. If you are a bit nervous about going first with the payment, I am willing to send a heavily watermarked version to make you completely aware that I have made the work. It would be completely idiotic for me to make the artwork and once having the payment to just run, that is why this system has been made if you want to do so.

10 hours ago, yello_milk said:

All above ^ 

(Thanks for responding to his question yello_milk)

13 hours ago, Static said:

When you say that you can make a Logo/Mascot, would you charge extra for asking for that mascot to wear TF2 items?

You seem to have it all muddled up. Logo / Mascot is different to TF2 related artwork, these are for like for a Lion as a mascot or your name which would be for the use of branding if TF2 isn't what you focus on.

Everything with "TF2 |" in front is related for TF2, I don't charge extra for any unusual effects, cosmetics, pro ks effects etc. The only difference in price is with the amount of the character shown (Head Only, Head & Shoulders, Whole Body),

13 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

I owe my friend 30 keys bringing me into a negative. Also I’m not sure what you mean by what is the point of a price if you don’t pay that price. Prices aren’t set in stone mate. If you aren’t an avid trader you might not experience that first hand but you’d be surprised how many people are willing to give you a better price if you genuinely respect their stuff/work

Unfortunately, I keep my prices the same for everyone, I don't want people to feel as if they have to kiss up to me in order to get discounts (which I've seen in the past). I just rather having everyone having to pay the same price to just make it all fair.

2 hours ago, R3SP4WN said:

They're set in stone if he wants to set them in stone. This isn't about trading or backpack.tf. This is about artwork; HIS artwork. If you can't afford it then it just sucks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for the OP, I'm interested in the profile design and potentially the logo, but it'll just take a bit of time to get everything I need together. Expect to hear from me in the future :) 

• 1 year later...

T2s9gB6.png

CLICK HERE

XopnQll.png

UturIoI.png

9Ih33vX.png

Portfolio-5110bcab957d51828.gif

af7pXsL.png

iGlPYN0.png

• Comment on my profile and send a friend request to discuss.
                                                                                                                                                             • Or contact me on Discord at Gorrah™#4952

• Gorrah locked this topic

Archived