PanDoktor

Different Language Forums

PanDoktor

Are those a thing yet? If not, then why not?

Weedoof

You mean, the bp.tf forums, but in other languages? 

It's not a thing, nor do I see it becoming one at any point in the future. It's just not worth the effort to make a parallel site for the small minority who prefers a language besides English.

There are plenty of existing non-english forums unrelated to this site, if you just want to chat.

PanDoktor
11 hours ago, Weedoof said:

You mean, the bp.tf forums, but in other languages? 

It's not a thing, nor do I see it becoming one at any point in the future. It's just not worth the effort to make a parallel site for the small minority who prefers a language besides English.

There are plenty of existing non-english forums unrelated to this site, if you just want to chat.

I mean not for chatting, but more for trading itself, since some of my fellow countrymen are really bad at English (somehow)

Diamond jozu
On 6/12/2019 at 2:42 PM, PanDoktor said:

I mean not for chatting, but more for trading itself, since some of my fellow countrymen are really bad at English (somehow)

im not too sure as about 99% users uses english.we dont see any foreign language users around here much