Classifieds question

Goliac

Around a month ago i decided to buy bp.tf premium because it had many features and i thought it would help me with trading. It surely helped me but the main reason i bought it was to get more classified listings on the site. I put buy orders on many unusual hats hoping that i could get some deals only to realize there's an a**hole using a bot to put buy orders on the items i wanted to buy, for 1 refined above whatever my buying price is. I updated my listings couple times a day but there's no way a human can compete with a bot. Is this really allowed? Why do i bother putting up those classifieds then? I!d like to get a response. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Goliac said:

Around a month ago i decided to buy bp.tf premium because it had many features and i thought it would help me with trading. It surely helped me but the main reason i bought it was to get more classified listings on the site. I put buy orders on many unusual hats hoping that i could get some deals only to realize there's an a**hole using a bot to put buy orders on the items i wanted to buy, for 1 refined above whatever my buying price is. I updated my listings couple times a day but there's no way a human can compete with a bot. Is this really allowed? Why do i bother putting up those classifieds then? I!d like to get a response. Thanks in advance.

You mean Sprekt? He just has a clever system, he is no bot :^)

11 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

You mean Sprekt? He just has a clever system, he is no bot :^)

You're free to assume but i'm not going to give any names here.

Archived