Can't Find a Way To Cashout

Derenzo

Hey all, not a real cashout but just looking to sell some keys for cash, however.

I just cannot find a way to do it in a not total scam way such as getting a dollar in the end from comissions etc.

I wanted to use marketplace but paypal is banned here so peer to peer with paypal is also out of the way

Please if you know any other way thats not a total cash grab of cashing out keys please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

On mannco.store you have 3 ways to cashout your money, to skrill, paypal or bitcoin.

Besides trading websites, The only other option that i see is direct bank transfer through western union, however i think there is not many people arround able to do that.

Is up to you now to choose what is the most conveniente method for you.

3 hours ago, Derenzo said:

Hey all, not a real cashout but just looking to sell some keys for cash, however.

I just cannot find a way to do it in a not total scam way such as getting a dollar in the end from comissions etc.

I wanted to use marketplace but paypal is banned here so peer to peer with paypal is also out of the way

Please if you know any other way thats not a total cash grab of cashing out keys please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

if you are 18+ go for coinbase, basically you are gonna sell your keys to keyvendor ( super trusted, i sold like 10 grands of keys overall and i never got a problem a single time ) then you are gonna link your paypal to coinbase and safe cashout.

PROS: very reliable, most likely you are never going to have a problem

CONS: not that low fees on coinbase, but free cashout from BTC to Paypal via site.

selling keys for BTC will get you less than you'd get for paypal, but i prefer safety over 10$ cents more eventually. if u have reply here or add me if i wont be active. I hope ive helped you a bit. Best regards

2 hours ago, Derenzo said:

Thanks but did you read the post? No paypal here :D

With Coinbase, you want withdraw to your bank account. 

Archived