Key Price Suggestions: WTH?

SoranoGuardias

I don't do a lot of pricing suggestions or research. I base my voting on how I perceive a change could affect the market, good or bad.

So I don't understand where these people are slapping up these price suggestions for absurdly high pricing. They are wanting, in some instances, to bump up the pricing of keys by 15-20 cents. Knowing these suggestions are in the works, bots are being told to sell for and buy in that approximate range.

Of course if one of these suggestions comes through then it will be followed by a decline in the price of REF I am sure, even by a small amount. But a fractional falloff in the price of REF will easily cut the price of a key so they would soon be back to where they started or worse off.

This is just an outside layman looking in. I am simply curious as to where these ideas are coming from.

21 minutes ago, SoranoGuardias said:

I am simply curious as to where these ideas are coming from

When it comes to key suggestions, most of them come out the person's ass.

Keys wind up receiving tons of suggestions, but they're almost always have little to no evidence to back them up, and are summarily closed. While the price does need to be raised at this point, people aren't giving good suggestions for it.

They are wanting, in some instances, to bump up the pricing of keys by 15-20 cents.

The price of keys isn't rising, it's the value of refined that's dropping.

1 hour ago, Scott Bakula said:

When it comes to key suggestions, most of them come out the person's ass.

Amen.

Key suggestions are bullshit, you'll even be flamed with tons of dislikes after investigating half a fucking hour or longer.

1 hour ago, rndmchrs said:

Key suggestions are bullshit, you'll even be flamed with tons of dislikes after investigating half a fucking hour or longer.

most likely little children who think that the economy goes down the shitter if we "increase the price for keys"

kinda sad to see that they dont have a single clue how economy works, specifically tf2 economy

9 hours ago, SoranoGuardias said:

I don't do a lot of pricing suggestions or research. I base my voting on how I perceive a change could affect the market, good or bad.

Just stop there

10 hours ago, SoranoGuardias said:

bad habit, fix that.

you're not allowed to deny facts, because that is illegal

13 hours ago, Bocks said:

most likely little children who think that the economy goes down the shitter if we "increase the price for keys"

kinda sad to see that they dont have a single clue how economy works, specifically tf2 economy

I'm an experienced suggester if you meant me, I calculated everything out and got -3 downvotes in 5 minutes.

Most people just downvote because they don't think about the sense of the comment; they downvote depending on if they fucking like a person.

4 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

I'm an experienced suggester if you meant me, I calculated everything out and got -3 downvotes in 5 minutes.

Most people just downvote because they don't think about the sense of the comment; they downvote depending on if they fucking like a person.

i was referring to the flaming comments on key suggestions

Archived