Who outbid me?

homophobic

As far as I know people are allowed (?) to  increase their buy order prices with some script or external programme = automatic. Even bp.tf or someone had (?) something like that which was stopped for further support. This is kinda annoying for people like me who does not use that kind of stuff. In addition to matches section, there need to be a button that shows who outbid your buy orders. I know you can find out by watching every single item you want to trade. However this takes too long to set up watch thing and buy order price changes are so frequent due to huge amount of bots. When you activate this for buy orders for instance, it causes useless notification spam in your mailbox as bots have premium and they undercut or increase their price depending on other buy/sell orders (in every day/hour).

7 hours ago, said:

As far as I know people are allowed (?) to  increase their buy order prices with some script or external programme = automatic. Even bp.tf or someone had (?) something like that which was stopped for further support. This is kinda annoying for people like me who does not use that kind of stuff. In addition to matches section, there need to be a button that shows who outbid your buy orders. I know you can find out by watching every single item you want to trade. However this takes too long to set up watch thing and buy order price changes are so frequent due to huge amount of bots. When you activate this for buy orders for instance, it causes useless notification spam in your mailbox as bots have premium and they undercut or increase their price depending on other buy/sell orders (in every day/hour).

Doesn't the "Watch Buyers/Sellers" function work on this? :thinking:

2 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

Doesn't the "Watch Buyers/Sellers" function work on this? :thinking:

Yes it does if we are both talking about the same function. However its not practical as I mentioned reasons on 1st post. 

• 2 weeks later...

The “watch buyers/Sellers” was made for this. I highly doubt any other thing alerting you who outbid you will be added.

To reduce the notification spam, you can instead of making a blanket alert (receive a msg for any new order) create a price specific alert and only alert when someone makes a listing above/below price x

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 11:13 AM, Zeus_Junior said:

The “watch buyers/Sellers” was made for this. I highly doubt any other thing alerting you who outbid you will be added.

To reduce the notification spam, you can instead of making a blanket alert (receive a msg for any new order) create a price specific alert and only alert when someone makes a listing above/below price x

Thanks for the reply. I hope this will be added, because it is way more easier and hence practical. Your recommendation might work however with that way you need to make a blanked alert for every item you are looking for and that means 70 items need to be visited-priced (ok lets say personal decision). In addition to that, bots/people auto update their listing by using external programmes like i've mentioned above by 1 scrap to 1 key = looping = notification spam. This is inevitable if you ask me. However with a simple button below Matches, this can be solved easily. Of course i don't know the behind the scenes, coding etc. Hope it is not complicated and will be added soon. 

Archived