Find closed trades/items

NotPeng

How do I go about finding closed trades, I wanna make a suggestion to update the current price of an unusual and I know it'll get accepted as it is pure trades. I saw the trade up only a few days ago but the guy sold it, how can I find it back?

Thanks.

If it's an outpost link, click the item in the trade. It will then show the history. Click the last owner in the history (with dupes it can get a bit nasty) and view their profile to see their trade. Repeat until enough proof.

If it's an outpost link, click the item in the trade. It will then show the history. Click the last owner in the history (with dupes it can get a bit nasty) and view their profile to see their trade. Repeat until enough proof.

The unusual I am looking for was sold to someone who is not planning to sell it so how can I find it? It's not on outpost

The unusual I am looking for was sold to someone who is not planning to sell it so how can I find it? It's not on outpost

Go to that persons backpack on outpost, click the hat. 

Go to that persons backpack on outpost, click the hat. 

Found the guy who bought it but since it's duped the seller can't be find, am I right?

Found the guy who bought it but since it's duped the seller can't be find, am I right?

Of course it can, just go through the history and figure out who he traded with.

Archived