Twitch personality being impersonated

DanielDee

The reason alot of it has been whitened out is there is a limit on screenshot to 256kb. White pixels render at less RBG bits than black... fyi Im pretty sure from that site layout that its probably built by morg/mannco/

keystore owner. To clarify. the above URL of krauss redirects to scamming site... dont use it.

oh,thats the same exact person i dealt with a few weeks ago.however this is nothing new.

in fact there is a worse twitch scam i met before.i met someone who had a twitch with 10k+ followers and added me to buy my csgo knife(on my alt account) for money.ofc i was gonna just reject but wanted to troll more.he gave me his real twitch link and when i checked it,not only it was really him but he even had his FACECAM on.he even showed our chat on livestream.

however he was pretty stupid as on his chat,he had 'people' spam chatting '+rep good trader,+rep trusted guy' which was really, really stupid.

he added more people later but never saw him scamming on stream.a few days later,i checked his steamrep and was banned for item scamming.

this happened years so i dont have the link or anything

40 minutes ago, DanielDee said:

Shaolin Kung  Fu

post this on status update,not an update based on your question.its irrelevant.

12 hours ago, Keks said:

i can't read the text, so i don't really understand what's going on

me neither, the cropping is utter dogshit

Archived