The Original Call of Duty

Julia Gillard the Honest

I liked it (many years ago when I used to play from an older sibling's copy of it), particularly for the single player campaign. Regarding acquiring it on Steam... http://store.steampowered.com/app/2620/ I only played the first, base game (the campaign that had you playing as an American private, a British lieutenant and then a Russian... something... or something like that). I'm deciding between getting it alone or also getting that bundle with the expansion and CoD 2. Questions: Does the expansion add anything to the single player campaign? Does the second game contain an equally fun campaign?

Also, if you happen to have a copy of it (I've never found it on Outpost) then absolutely feel free to advertise it here with a price in keys/metal. :D (Just the original or this bundle, please. I don't want to get into the CoD collection games. I just want to play single player.)

I liked it (many years ago when I used to play from an older sibling's copy of it), particularly for the single player campaign. Regarding acquiring it on Steam... http://store.steampowered.com/app/2620/ I only played the first, base game (the campaign that had you playing as an American private, a British lieutenant and then a Russian... something... or something like that). I'm deciding between getting it alone or also getting that bundle with the expansion and CoD 2. Questions: Does the expansion add anything to the single player campaign? Does the second game contain an equally fun campaign?

Also, if you happen to have a copy of it (I've never found it on Outpost) then absolutely feel free to advertise it here with a price in keys/metal. :D (Just the original or this bundle, please. I don't want to get into the CoD collection games. I just want to play single player.)

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One was amazing. 

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One was amazing. 

I meant computer ones. :P All of my childhood consoles are back in my family home.

Archived