Should I do this?

knavesmith

No. Just no.

Stay away from killstreaks, nobody wants them. They're hell to sell. (lel dat rhymed)

I've checked the market and it's been sold between 15-20$, which equals to 6-8 keys.

Well, Bills are considered pure and not many people like killstreaks. But if you take it the Three-Rune Blade could probably get you at least 8 keys. Idk, you have to profit somehow.

They should be around the same price. The Blade might be worth a bit more, but is definitely harder to sell than a Bill's Hat. If you like it, then go for it. I don't see a point in making this trade unless you use the Three-Rune Blade a lot. The Blade will most likely decrease in value as time goes on too.

My opinion: Pass. Bill's retain their value and are easier to sell.

What if I tried to make him add something? He really wants to get rid of this thing.

The fact that he wants to get rid of it should be off-putting. Since we don't know his backpack, how much in sweets would you ask for?

Some Killstreaks are good.

The Three-Rune Blade is a terrible one, not high in demand.

Compared to the Rocket Launcher, it's terrible.

There are very few good killstreaks out there, pretty much the popular ones.

You'll have a harder time selling it, since no one wants to use it.

Seeing as the fabricators are $0.39, aka 1.5 ref, and the cost to craft is 4 keys, I would value the blade at slightly more than 4 keys. The best way to find the minimum value is to covert the fabricator cost into metal and add 4 keys. Refer to my guide: http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/7083-killstreak-pricing-guide/ if you need help.

You need to look past the surface. There is 1 fabricator for $0.39 and the effect is Hypno-Beams, which is considered one of, if not the lowest tier effect. The next fabricator is going for $0.69.

Archived