Making free SFM Posters... [CLOSED]

P A R D N E R [⇄]

[THIS IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE THING/ I MAY STOP DOING THESE BEFORE I REACH YOURS | JUST A HEADS UP]

Hi There!

Yeah, title says it all... I haven't done this in a while so figured I'd get back to it

Normally my stuff is 10 ref still or 20 as a gif, but I'm doing free stills and 10 ref gifs rn...

Examples:

(Images are 4k/ Gifs are 720p)

YFSi0eY.jpg

3B63kQu.png

NBn5MEl.png

zUjVESe.jpg

itW2qwp.jpg

CfThEEz.png

MrDfw4T.gif

gvIxX8B.gif

aCT2g69.gif

Very nice, can I have a normal Red Spy with a Detective Noir cosmetic and is holding an Enforcer in the map of harvest?

Can you do a BLU engi, in the same map, taunt, sentry as above, wearing a white gold digger, a white Hat with No Name, a white Insulated Inventor, and a pencil pusher, with unusual effects : Tesla Coil and Green Energy.

Thank you !

I have a keen request...

Two Heavies Back to back off each other...

Heavy 1: The Kind Side

Chicken Kiev

Gift Bringer (Mann's Mint)

Pestering Jester (U: Terror-watt)

Festive Sandvich

Heavy 2: The Angry Side

Heavy Tourism

Summer Shades

Slithering Scarf

Yeti Coated Minigun (With strange Stat)

Scenario: The Kind side is giving someone a sandvich whilst the Angry Side is Revved and murdering a Pyro with commitment.

If you can do this, that would be brilliant. If you can't, Don't worry about it...

7 hours ago, Box Truck said:

Very nice, can I have a normal Red Spy with a Detective Noir cosmetic and is holding an Enforcer in the map of harvest?

A nice, simple one...

wHmkeYQ.png

20 hours ago, Wsdea said:

Can you do a BLU engi, in the same map, taunt, sentry as above, wearing a white gold digger, a white Hat with No Name, a white Insulated Inventor, and a pencil pusher, with unusual effects : Tesla Coil and Green Energy.

Thank you !

PGkN4z9.jpg

17 hours ago, Magneticfudge3 said:

I have a keen request...

Two Heavies Back to back off each other...

Heavy 1: The Kind Side

Chicken Kiev

Gift Bringer (Mann's Mint)

Pestering Jester (U: Terror-watt)

Festive Sandvich

Heavy 2: The Angry Side

Heavy Tourism

Summer Shades

Slithering Scarf

Yeti Coated Minigun (With strange Stat)

Scenario: The Kind side is giving someone a sandvich whilst the Angry Side is Revved and murdering a Pyro with commitment.

If you can do this, that would be brilliant. If you can't, Don't worry about it...

The new warpaints don't really work in SFM, is this alright?

QZGp6vB.jpg

Not sure if you're still doing posters, but if you are, an Engineer on the top of the Hightower with a Rancho Relaxo:

Blizzard Storm Western Wear

Thermal Insulator Layer

Idea Tube

Gunslinger

Lovely work mate. I hope these people gave you something for the work. Loving the green scottsman with the aussie eyelander. I can assume from some of the staging that you have a way of saving templates of layouts and lighting. If so cool. Thought all had to be made from scratch.

Also like the medic in the bumper cart. Its a shame you cant add the sound effect "hahaha" that one hears in there mind when viewing the gif :D i know i do every haloween on bumper cars :D

Ooh. On the subject of aussies. Are you able to skin any cosmetic or weapon in SFM as an aussie. Im sure that is possible somehow? Its possible to make the item in workshop? If so id love any map of a medic with aussie hazmaz headgear and a aussie crusaders crossbow :D

If gabe is listening like he was when i mentioned recipies. Australiumifiers Please Mr Gaben :D Rare of course. And pink ones on feb 14th aswell would be nice :D an incentive for people to play more. Cash for his donuts.

Interesting. If that was made a haloween only drop for the australiumifiers the steam servers would never be  up :S. that said. untradeable could aleviate some of that scummyness hoarding like with the spells.

22 hours ago, Snipin's A Good Job, Mate! said:

The new warpaints don't really work in SFM, is this alright?

QZGp6vB.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty good... Thanks! :)

• P A R D N E R [⇄] locked this topic
  • P A R D N E R [⇄] unlocked and locked this topic

Archived