SCAMMER REPORT!

Thunder Perfect Mind

For starters, this is not the place to report someone.

Secondly, you need more proof than just what you say. Screenshots of any chats you had, screenshots of the persons profile proving which exact account you were having this conversation with. etc etc etc. 

And lastly I must say, for a 13 year old,  you sure do have a potty mouth.

PS, here is a guide for reporting people.  Give it a peek to see what you need to do to effectively get a report approved.

1 minute ago, Mrs TS said:

For starters, this is not the place to report someone.

Secondly, you need more proof than just what you say. Screenshots of any chats you had, screenshots of the persons profile proving which exact account you were having this conversation with. etc etc etc. 

And lastly I must say, for a 13 year old,  you sure do have a potty mouth.

PS, here is a guide for reporting people.  Give it a peek to see what you need to do to effectively get a report approved.

I will get the screenshots sooner or later. Sorry for the language, i am really mad, sometimes even shaking. This person disgusts me beyond belief, imagine How many people he scammed to get that 2.000 dollar backpack. I am Just so disgusted and pissed off.

Nothing of value was lost (for now) but i want this UP as a warning for all. Watch out. For. Sites. I have seen friends who have Lost a lot of money to this. I may have been stupid, yes. But that doesnt justify the scammers actions

38 minutes ago, team fortress 2 gameplay! said:

He sent an alt. An identical alt.

This lack of logical thinking makes me sad. "Right, so I was talking to impersonator but I'm still 100% sure it was him".

Não há muito o que fazer, meu bem. Tome como um aprendizado e não cometa os mesmos erros novamente. 

Assim como dito, siga as dicas acima. Abraços.

That was an impersonator that added you. They are quite a problem in this community at the moment. By the way, I bet that if you look on the real batman's profile, it will say that he only has one account.

3 hours ago, RafasDR said:

Não há muito o que fazer, meu bem. Tome como um aprendizado e não cometa os mesmos erros novamente. 

Que?

6 hours ago, RafasDR said:

Obrigado. Fui atingido em um momento de fraqueza e não pensei direito.

5 hours ago, Window said:

That was an impersonator that added you. They are quite a problem in this community at the moment. By the way, I bet that if you look on the real batman's profile, it will say that he only has one account.

Now that i look at it, it may be an impersonator after all.

3 hours ago, team fortress 2 gameplay! said:

Now that i look at it, it may be an impersonator after all.

High tier traders such as these will almost NEVER add you, and if they do, they will post on your steam profile first and will not have a private inventory.

@team fortress 2 gameplay! 
 if you are not so to good with english and need a better explanation in of how trading works or all scam methods, and what you should be aware of add me and i will help you.
(Eu sou pt, se precisares de ajuda a fazer o report ou que te dê dicas sobre todos os scams e ao que deves estar atento, adiciona me na steam e eu mando umas dicas. )

If you wish to report him go to his bp profile and click on the red flag right bellow his name and give detailed information like mr.thoughsox said (chat, trade showing the url, etc)

Archived