12 Key engie unusual?

Thunder Perfect Mind

i would personally pass any unusual for that amount not worth it

just get yourself nice painted banana hat all classes surpass any low tier unusuals

3 hours ago, BLIND o-o said:

i would personally pass any unusual for that amount not worth it

just get yourself nice painted banana hat all classes surpass any low tier unusuals

banana hat bad

4 hours ago, ☿ Villagentè ☿ said:

https://backpack.tf/unusual/Wide-Brimmed Bandito

what about wide-brimmed bandito? The hat itself isn't really bad , and those starstorms effects are cool for their prices.

Those are nice too, if you re doing a mexican looking loadout that hat would fit perfectly and starstorms effects are cool as well.   

Cool loadout:

Wide-Brimmed Bandito with startstorm effect

The El Paso Poncho

Texas Half-Pants

and the Taunt: Dueling Banjo

36 minutes ago, team fortress 2 gameplay! said:

Scammer. Don't even. I'll make a post soon.

lol wot.

Just now, Diamond jozu said:

lol wot.

The Batman dude selling the unusual literally hijacked my account. Im stuck with basically untradable items. Try to add him and bait a conversation as If you were going to buy it. He will send you a fake link that hijacks your account. Im so stupid for believing that stuff he made up

2 minutes ago, team fortress 2 gameplay! said:

The Batman dude selling the unusual literally hijacked my account. Im stuck with basically untradable items. Try to add him and bait a conversation as If you were going to buy it. He will send you a fake link that hijacks your account. Im so stupid for believing that stuff he made up

still cant understand.hows about you just make a report with all evidence and ignore them.he probably quicksold to someone real quick

1 minute ago, Diamond jozu said:

still cant understand.hows about you just make a report with all evidence and ignore them.he probably quicksold to someone real quick

He hasnt selled it. He tricked me. He took advantage of me. I will get evidence. I have steam support by my side.

6 hours ago, team fortress 2 gameplay! said:

He hasnt selled it. He tricked me. He took advantage of me. I will get evidence. I have steam support by my side.

uhhhhh pretty sure you just got scammed by an impersonator lol. Batman is a trusted trader 

58 minutes ago, footsocks said:

uhhhhh pretty sure you just got scammed by an impersonator lol. Batman is a trusted trader 

Well. Shit. Guess i got bamboozled.

Archived