Phishing scam site. Found in the history of most of mostwanted's trades

DanielDee

Well you said about one of his alts in another thread being perfectly fine to trade with so i dont really pay attention to your thread responses. Sorry

1 hour ago, DanielDee said:

Well you said about one of his alts in another thread being perfectly fine to trade with so i dont really pay attention to your thread responses. Sorry

im only answering your question,boi

I investigated a bit, login is safe.

Not sure about the users; 99% chance their names have randomly been used. The users with names&profile pics mostly exist, but their accounts have been dead for a million light years now.

When checking which fake bots they used, I got an offer from a "DEPOSIT ITEMS BOT #11".

So yeah; that's some shit. How come you think of Most Wanted as the owner?

Yeah, just created an account to share the information I found about this site. Guy named Soulless, https://steamcommunity.com/id/soullessofficial/, offered me 200$+ to simply advertise the site. Being that it was too good to be true, I looked up the site and instantly got met with a gambling site, which I assumed was a scam. He then said he would pay me via a win from the roulette/jackpot. After I stated I wanted skins through a trade offer upfront to advertise, he swiftly removed me. Here are two screenshots, and in another post I will put the other two.

Soulless 1.PNG

Soulless 2.PNG

6BC09C7EE3BCE281BC2F32D49399900ADDA769C9

FF165ECE2B114DAC983824B75E45F9DDB8DD5633

This is pulled directly from the copyright section of their sight : Copyright @ 2019 All rights reserved by tf2phoenix.com. Website operated by Thunderpick eSports Limited Reg# 165,624 - 9 Barrack Road, Belize City, Belize. licensed to conduct online gaming operations by Government of Curacao License no 355/JAZ Sub-License GLH-OCCHKTW0704232017 Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located.Every player must know the laws relating to online gambling in his or her country of residence.

This server is ran buy another server called tf2phoenix.com, and run in a foreign country to evade law.

Either way, this is all I know on it.

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately, I fell for this scam and lost a Strange Scotch saver. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850698484/ this user added me and messaged me the same way shown in wack's screenshots. I knew that chances of it being a scam is highly likely. The new site they used this time was tf2crespo.com. Once I lost my item, I quickly googled the license no. given at the bottom and the search showed this post in the result. Only if I had used some common sense.

• 7 months later...
On 10/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, ghost_freak said:

Unfortunately, I fell for this scam and lost a Strange Scotch saver. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850698484/ this user added me and messaged me the same way shown in wack's screenshots. I knew that chances of it being a scam is highly likely. The new site they used this time was tf2crespo.com. Once I lost my item, I quickly googled the license no. given at the bottom and the search showed this post in the result. Only if I had used some common sense.

yoo, yesterday i got offered a payment for promoting the site csjust.com they have the same license as your site. i deposited 30$ and he said i have to win 2 jackpots to cash out/ withdraw the items. i got skins to play, but they are on trade hold, so he told me to wait the hold and deposit on 21st of may.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:59 AM, Demilimili said:

yoo, yesterday i got offered a payment for promoting the site csjust.com they have the same license as your site. i deposited 30$ and he said i have to win 2 jackpots to cash out/ withdraw the items. i got skins to play, but they are on trade hold, so he told me to wait the hold and deposit on 21st of may.

So a guy adds you and offers you money to advertise his site. Then you're giving him all of your stuff? No red flags?

Did he tell you that he was fixing the jackpot so you'd win? 

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I was just asked to advertise for this website in my steam profile description by a man named Xum Yum ツ. First time he tried to get me to do it, it was called tf2esquisite. He said he'd pay me somehow, but was really vague about how he'd do it, but I had to go before he was able to "pay me." Then he sorta went silent for a few days, but his excuse was that his grandfather has cancer. The next time we got in contact the website was called tf2forester. Then this time, which happened today, the website is called TF2phantom. So, in order to accept my payment, I had to join his raffle and he said he'd make it so I'd win instantly. I showed him a link to scam.com about his website saying how it's incredibly untrustworthy (https://www.scamdoc.com/view/557789) as well as this thread and that I didn't want to be a part of his scam and he hasn't replied yet. 

I'm pretty sure he's unfriended me on steam. I'll take screenshots of our conversation.

15 minutes ago, Vidiot said:

I was just asked to advertise for this website in my steam profile description by a man named Xum Yum ツ. First time he tried to get me to do it, it was called tf2esquisite. He said he'd pay me somehow, but was really vague about how he'd do it, but I had to go before he was able to "pay me." Then he sorta went silent for a few days, but his excuse was that his grandfather has cancer. The next time we got in contact the website was called tf2forester. Then this time, which happened today, the website is called TF2phantom. So, in order to accept my payment, I had to join his raffle and he said he'd make it so I'd win instantly. I showed him a link to scam.com about his website saying how it's incredibly untrustworthy (https://www.scamdoc.com/view/557789) as well as this thread and that I didn't want to be a part of his scam and he hasn't replied yet. 

I'm pretty sure he's unfriended me on steam. I'll take screenshots of our conversation.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199023867893

Here's the link to his profile. As you can see, he has also played under the name "DEPOSIT ITEMS 07" and has 1,317 hours in tf2 but no achievements. I've reported him.

Archived