Sign in to follow this  
GoldenR

About Collector's Items

GoldenR

So I've been trading for a while and recently got an offer for a collector's items. since i havent traded much collectors before, can someone give some advice about these items, like in price and liquidity? The item in question The item in question Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Diamond jozu

andrei is selling the same thing at 15 keys but perhaps you can try go for 11-13 keys.

Vagisil

From my experience collectors items do not move very fast. The market for them isn’t that great

GoldenR

thanks for everything guys. btw does anyone have an estimate of a time, or does it vary?

sfpt
6 minutes ago, GoldenR said:

thanks for everything guys. btw does anyone have an estimate of a time, or does it vary?

generally it varies. its not like unusuals where there is always demand - collectors items are usually only purchased by people who intend to keep it.

GoldenR
15 minutes ago, sfpt said:

generally it varies. its not like unusuals where there is always demand - collectors items are usually only purchased by people who intend to keep it.

makes sense. how long would you estimate this one to be?

sfpt
18 hours ago, GoldenR said:

makes sense. how long would you estimate this one to be?

as i said could be instant, could take weeks-months. collectors items are weird, and you just have to find a buyer.

FP jh34ghu43gu
22 hours ago, Vagisil said:

From my experience collectors items do not move very fast. The market for them isn’t that great

However if you get a collectors handshake you are selling they will move very fast into my inventory :)

☿ Villagentè ☿

Get rid of it fast and never buy one again :) 

GoldenR

Thanks for everything guys. I really appreciate the helpful tips and information.

HarryG

12 keys at least. Collector's items are always a solid investment based on supply and demand because there will never be an increase in supply again and demand has been exponentially rising since they stopped dropping 4 years ago.