Stop Chinese Keyboard Switching in TF2

ThatOtherChigga #Mack

If you have a chinese (or maybe another language) keyboard along with your english one, when I crouch+jump (ctrl+space) the keyboard language in TF2 changes to chinese, and starts lagging the shit out of my game. Anyone know how to fix it without deleting the keyboard altogether? 

If you have a chinese (or maybe another language) keyboard along with your english one, when I crouch+jump (ctrl+space) the keyboard language in TF2 changes to chinese, and starts lagging the shit out of my game. Anyone know how to fix it without deleting the keyboard altogether? 

I have the same problem, I have to switch back the chinese to english as well, or not it'll lag the shit out of me.

My friend had this problem too and I think the only way you can stop it is to just disable the ctrl+space action until you stop playing TF2.

Or just never crouch jump again and end up being like this: 

I have the same problem, I have to switch back the chinese to english as well, or not it'll lag the shit out of me.

You're chinese?

There are whales in china?

--------------___--------------

o o

ll

better?

And I thought you were malay all this time

Not surprising tho, since my country was named in such a way: MALAY-sia

但是,我是马æ¥è¥¿äºšåŽäººã€‚

But yeah, lots of Chinese and Indians in my country too.

You can also change the keybind for crouch.

I personally have mine set to v. It is in a comfortable location for my fingers and I don't mind having to do Esc -> Vote Button to call a vote.

Archived