What’s your most prized possession in your backpack?

gemsticks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Flakket said:

Yeah I don't think anyone can top semper's 300 key rare pattern item

Did you not notice the halloween spell?

portant1.PNG.6c492435609fb2a8f484ca5a421a7fa0.PNGportant2.PNG.9f26bfefe9c55228a4e4d0a3784352c9.PNG

the awper hand has been with me for about 3 years, coming from my first ever steam account, and the professor speks is the only cosmetic in which ive put it on all of my classes and ive never taken it off since.

My Haunted Crone Dome collection.

like 95% of them were gifted via friends I met in TF2 and hold more sentimental value than everything in my inventory.

Uhh, either owning a Demonflame Yellow Belt, Darkblaze Soldered Sensei, or the Arcana Soldered Sensei...Idk, Demonflame is probs. my favorite *shrug* 

i see all these bbois posting only expensive items but clearly my donald trump hat(coupe disaster dead presidents) is the best here

My Misty Skull Gentleman's Gatsby with Chromatic Corruption and Headless Horseshoes. 

I'm a Medic main, and I've got a thing for purple when it comes to my cosmetics; I got a Gatsby for my second hat drop; and it's just overall a really neat, one of a kind hat, more than anything else I own. 

My Voodoo Juju. I have it on every class of mine and it has footprint and voice spells on it. Was a gift from my friend years ago and he is no longer with us and it's a good remnant of a great friend.

Cheater's Lament and My Grizzled Veteran Badge (which I got fucked on and it should have been a Primeval Warrior badge, even though I preordered the game). 

Misty Skull Prancers Pride.   It was my first unusual, and I got it by doing the scrap to unusual thing - back before bots when it was possible.  It was a huge grind, and I steered clear of unusual trading so it was pretty much ref by ref.  I enjoyed achieving my goal which is why this is my fav.

My spookily boogily googly dinoman hoodily (death by disco prehistoric pullover)

The silliest effect in tf2

This Secret Saxton perfectly expresses my online ego, so either that or my Normal lvl. 0 bat that perfectly sums up my spending habits and poor life decisions

Unbenannt.png

Archived