How to value spelled items

Bread n Butter

I traded back in 2015 and i'm looking to get back into it. I have seen people say it as lucrative market however in my experience craft #s, paint, and parts all take so much time its not even worth it. Are spells the same way and if not how do you go about valuing them. Any insight would be appreciated thanks.

spells are much different then any of the other "lucrative" markets you mentioned, people actually trade them compared to the adds that you listed

1 hour ago, Persona 5 R Advertisement said:

https://discord.gg/pkNWcb

spell discord, lots of well-known traders. also, welcome back!

Thanks ill check it out.

19 minutes ago, ⇄ | Pollen said:

spells are much different then any of the other "lucrative" markets you mentioned, people actually trade them compared to the adds that you listed

not sure what you mean by actually trade them? as in they trade spells for other spells?

If you can afford to wait for months, you can sell paint spells for 2-5 Keys, and footprint spells for 7-25 Keys around. Voice spells are not attractive too much for many. (1-2 Keys at most)

Prices are determined by rareness and spell-cosmetic combination.

Generally these are good ones:

Headless Horseshoes (Best imo)

Rotten Orange Footprints (Second best imo)

Team Spirit Footprints

Gangreen Footprints

Commons:

Corpse Gray Footprints

Violent Violet Footprints

Bruised Purple Footprints

Also you can check how footprint spells look like from here.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:33 PM, Bread n Butter said:

Thanks ill check it out.

not sure what you mean by actually trade them? as in they trade spells for other spells?

i mean that the other adds that you mentioned all sell like absolute cancer regardless of what they are on

whereas spells have an entire market and community dedicated to the sale, trade and pricing of them 

Archived