Awstar

Fall of Globalization

Awstar

It is clear that popular political movement named globalization cannot serve nations as an instrument of progress (severe troubles at this point for example tolerance towards gays). However it is understandable that some of you will believe I’m wrong and I cannot blame you. I understand that globalization gave us internet so that we can discuss 

LaughingLollipop

Sometimes I wonder, if left unfed will the trolls die off?

DanielDee
7 hours ago, Awstar said:

It is clear that popular political movement named globalization cannot serve nations as an instrument of progress (severe troubles at this point for example tolerance towards gays). However it is understandable that some of you will believe I’m wrong and I cannot blame you. I understand that globalization gave us internet so that we can discuss 

Government funding and ARPA gave us the internet.  Also globalisation has nothing to do with tolerance of gays. Thats down to individuals and in some cases, religion.

Ninjah
8 hours ago, Awstar said:

Based asf but basically incoherent. Globalisation has nothing to do with gay tolerance.

DanielDee
5 hours ago, Ninjah said:

Based asf but basically incoherent. Globalisation has nothing to do with gay tolerance.

Maybe hes watched the turing movie :S closet nazi?

DanielDee

If you on a ship. somehwere sometime. everyone needs love :D Its not gayness. Its friendSHIP :D

DanielDee
15 hours ago, Awstar said:

On a different note. Why do you feel the need to tell us this is happening? :D edit RIP :(

End of the world is near for us everyday. Respect your familly.

Apeiron
1 hour ago, DanielDee said:

Is that Dr U paul :D Some good fashion there.

This thread reminds me of zins, Is that you?

1 hour ago, DanielDee said:

You're batman flex :D i like it :D apologies for hippos im epic at grandma.  :D:D

Couldn't catch of those, sorry. I just shared my previous reading for alternative ideas.