How do I add currency to backpack.tf?

Squeak

This is a really stupid question, but I need to know this so I can make a buy order, so how do I add currency to backpack.tf?

Not sure what you're asking. Are you asking how to add currency to your backpack? You buy or trade for metal or keys. Marketplace.tf is a great place to start for buying.

Yes, it relies on currency the site can see in your backpack. If Steam isn't responding properly, that can prevent you from placing a buy order even with the appropriate amount present.

40 minutes ago, DuskShadow said:

Not sure what you're asking. Are you asking how to add currency to your backpack? You buy or trade for metal or keys. Marketplace.tf is a great place to start for buying.

I tried making a buy order on backpack.tf, but it said I needed to add currency to my profile

34 minutes ago, Squeak said:

I tried making a buy order on backpack.tf, but it said I needed to add currency to my profile

You need to have the currency that you're trying to buy the item for. For example, if you're trying to buy a hat worth 21 ref, you need at least 21 ref in your backpack. If you're trying to buy an unusual worth 40 keys, you need at least 40 keys in your backpack.

Archived