I have been banned on bp.tf for trading with a scammer i did not know was a scammer...

Bob on Nintende 3Ds

Hey 

Im a guy that likes to trade. I use backpack.tf all the time but here today i woke up and saw i was banned on there. I was so confused and i did not understand why. Then i read the text and it said trading with an obvious scammer, and i was like what???? I was not insecure that the guy i traded with was a scammer, i did not check his backpack.

I just so triggered and i need to now what to do.

Thank you :(

17 minutes ago, Bob on Nintende 3Ds said:

i did not check his backpack

Why not? A simple, cursory check on rep.tf would've shown that he was banned years ago for being a scammer. There are flags that a person should look for to make sure the person on the other end is legit; Having a ban for being a scammer is a pretty massive flag stating "don't trade with this guy".

18 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

Why not? A simple, cursory check on rep.tf would've shown that he was banned years ago for being a scammer. There are flags that a person should look for to make sure the person on the other end is legit; Having a ban for being a scammer is a pretty massive flag stating "don't trade with this guy".

But i have never checked that before and i have not been having problems...

1 hour ago, Bob on Nintende 3Ds said:

But i have never checked that before and i have not been having problems...

That’s because no one noticed until now? That’s like complaining about getting a speeding ticket when you’ve never had problems in the past while driving well over the limit. 

Archived