Cool pyro loadout for 20 keys or less

Ghost

Can you guys show me some cool pyro loadouts at 20keys or less? (cosmetics only, no weapons)

Im trying some combinations on loadout.tf but so far i didn't find anything that looks particularly good together.
I'm not a big fan of bright colors (lime, pink, etc) ofc i dont mind bright colors in unusual effects and i even like them, and in some cosmetics if the painted part isn't too big i may also like those bright colors paints, example: i really really don't like bright painted bills as the entire hat becomes way too bright, im more into after eight and such for cosmetics in wich the painted part is big and very visible.
If you people have any idea on cool sets please post it below :P

For a while I ran the Dead Cone, Filamental and Sub Zero Suit. Looked pretty good, plus unusual Dead Cones you can get for pretty cheap. (I'm pretty sure Disco Beat Down is like, fifteen keys or something ridiculous).

I'd go with:
Abduction Head Full of Hot Air
Crusader's Getup
whatever face misc you want, maybe Winter Wonderland Wraps (no stripes)?
All painted zepheniah's greed

Should leave you with ~5 keys leftover for some Alien Tech weapons

Waxy Wayfinders are also pretty easy to get cheap for what's really not a bad hat

1 hour ago, Alecto said:

I'd go with:
Abduction Head Full of Hot Air
Crusader's Getup
whatever face misc you want, maybe Winter Wonderland Wraps (no stripes)?
All painted zepheniah's greed

Should leave you with ~5 keys leftover for some Alien Tech weapons

Waxy Wayfinders are also pretty easy to get cheap for what's really not a bad hat

Waxy wayfinders is quite hard to make it look right with other cosmetics 😧 Instead, the one you listed above is absolutely right with the other items but isn't exacly something that looks like was meant to be together with the rest, is a bit random, specially the winter wonderland wrap 😕 Also not sure if is the game or my graphics card but items with transparency such as the head full of hot air have weird glitches like the face misc looking to be outside the glass while obviously it is inside 😕
Im looking for ideas of a set of items wich looks to be meant to be together, something as less random as possible, i tried for example some christmas pyro themes, like some combinations with the flamedeer and such, it kinda looked right but still wasn't able to find a good "body" misc to fit the theme.
See, im trying to make a loadout that looks legit, no clipping, no randomness, that looks so legit that if valve tomorrow says "this is the new pyro player model" it would look absolutely right 😕 

When it comes to the overall style i don't care too much, from serious, to silly (pop-eyes and such), to christmas, to anything, as long as it looks not random and all cosmetics fit very well with the others 😕

3 hours ago, BING0BONG0 said:

For a while I ran the Dead Cone, Filamental and Sub Zero Suit. Looked pretty good, plus unusual Dead Cones you can get for pretty cheap. (I'm pretty sure Disco Beat Down is like, fifteen keys or something ridiculous).

But isn't it a bit random? :P I mean it doesn't look to have a theme of any kind, mixing the filamental (wich is great with halloween themes) with the dead cone (wich is good, more or less, for silly themes), together it looks a bit random 😕

All painted after eight

burning question + combustible cutie + hot case

basicslly my pfp

Forgive the snip, I put this together at work from loadout.tf.

Fear Monger, Lunatic's Leathers, Rail Spikes painted Balaclavas. You can get all three for less than 2 keys easy. Only downside is I can't figure out a nice war paint to pair with the set.

image.png.08e2f1397f61c944c73c43c6da420a30.png

Archived