Sign in to follow this  
Jambles

What's the lightning bolt mean?

Jambles

The one that appears on some trades. I thought it meant "This user is a bot" but that's not right since I saw a guy I know isn't one with the LB. What does it mean?

Gabe

It's supposed to mean the user has automatic trades on, but sometimes that's not the case.

I have the lightning thing on my trades when I turn it on but I still need to confirm on my phone and check the Steamrep of all people trying to buy my high-tier items. If someone says they have 24/7 instant accept on items over 16 keys they are either lying or risking their account getting banned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

goatofthesevenseasons
22 hours ago, Gabe said:

It's supposed to mean the user has automatic trades on, but sometimes that's not the case.

I have the lightning thing on my trades when I turn it on but I still need to confirm on my phone and check the Steamrep of all people trying to buy my high-tier items. If someone says they have 24/7 instant accept on items over 16 keys they are either lying or risking their account getting banned. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

for context he means getting banned for trading higher tier items with scammers since its automated

(i think)