Changes to "watch suggestion"

JayTuut

I had this in the discord but I thought I'd also post it here to see if the  asleep people who didn't see it on discord agree :)

On the option to "watch suggestions" on an item, can we get notified when a suggestion is MADE (or opened)? not just accepted? Specifically on unusuals anyway

Rafios input:

"or just alert all owners of suggested unusual"

Wiz4rds input:

Ye a lot of the time i miss suggestions on my hats where i could add some detail to improve/correct it, that would be extremely useful

TBH that's a great idea 

also if any developer read this please fix the button apply to all buy orders now on the setting page (classified) i had to do it manually more than 250 buy orders listing that was pain and could be done with a one click *sigh* 

Amazing idea, Jay.

There's only one problem... This site has no active developer.

Teeny said that herself and I just spent 10 minutes for her quote, but didn't find it. 😅

2 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

Amazing idea, Jay.

Teeny said that herself and I just spent 10 minutes for her quote, but didn't find it. 😅

BIG Oof

3 minutes ago, rndmchrs said:

Amazing idea, Jay.

No wounder SO many things are broken  

1 hour ago, Yousef said:

TBH that's a great idea 

also if any developer read this please fix the button apply to all buy orders now on the setting page (classified) i had to do it manually more than 250 buy orders listing that was pain and could be done with a one click *sigh* 

^^^ This

18 hours ago, rndmchrs said:

This site has no active developer.

Teeny said that herself 

I mean, @fisk exists but thats like it, and even then he's super busy. So we'll just wait and see I spose.

5 hours ago, JayTee said:

I mean, @fisk exists but thats like it, and even then he's super busy. So we'll just wait and see I spose.

I know that fisk exists, I said 'The site has no active developer.' ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Also is it possible to fix the issue where we click the eye icon for suggestion alerts and then it doesnt actually register to a large amount of unusuals when we reload the page or check our alert page where it doesnt appear?

Archived