Type of behaviour you hate

☿ Villagentè ☿

Hello , I would like to know what type of behaviour during the trade/discuss you hate. For example , I hate when I trade with somoene on the server and this person goes afk without telling a word .-. .

What about you?

When they ask you to reserve an item so they can buy it later (sometimes offering to pay extra) and changing their minds later on. It's very rude and very common. 

Here are some other things from a similar thread I came up with:

People who "add you to trade" and ghost you when you tell them to just send a trade offer. 

People who can't even match bp.tf buy orders when offering on your item. 

"You're selling your item for 20 keys pure? Let me offer you this cancer unusual priced at 20 keys then!"

Someone sends you a lowball offer, you decline, and they KEEP RE-SENDING IT.

Anyone who trash talks your prices unwarranted in general, get a freakin' life would you...

i remember someone asked me to reserve unusual for week untill his keys become tradable 

but when they became tradable he ended up buying somethin else his excuse was "oh sorry i changed my mind" 😅

4 minutes ago, BLIND o-o said:

i had this in past i remember someone asked me to reserve unusual for week untill his keys become tradable

but when they became tradable he ended up buying somethin else his excuse was "oh sorry changed my mind" 😅

sad

22 minutes ago, Gabe said:

Someone sends you a lowball offer, you decline, and they KEEP RE-SENDING IT

Pfff, that's fine. How about those, who sending worse offer after you declined. Like you got a pure offer that does not meet buy orders, plus couple of craft hats. Then he sending same pure offer but without "sweets". Yeah, it might work...

using Gunslinger on KotH
Oh wait that's not a trade thing

Had someone once offer me an awful spec ks fabricator, like 5 robot parts and 2 or 3 random unique weapons for a completed spec Rocket Launcher kit 'pls help me I really need this'... 
And people who try to offer you a non-craftable version of something which is worth a lot more when craftable (lucky no. 42) but acting like it's the craftable version
Lastly 'Your item's terrible, you should sell it to me really cheap'

Worst people are the one who add to trade

give you a good offer

1. Either ghost you (This happened like 3 times in one day with full pure offers for me recently)

2. Never respond

3. Ask you to reserve an item and then never follow up and you forget their name so you can't follow up so you spend like 10 minutes checking your 600 person friend list only to realize they must have changed their name and profile picture or something and have no memorable hats you can premium search to track them back.

4 hours ago, BLIND o-o said:

i remember someone asked me to reserve unusual for week untill his keys become tradable 

but when they became tradable he ended up buying somethin else his excuse was "oh sorry i changed my mind" 😅

Best way to deal with this is to reserve hats up to 1 work week period (at most) and only if they come tomorrow to confirm reservation - so only remove listing,day later, when they confirm reservation. This wont solve all problems but it will solve most of "impulse reservations".

• Administrators

People who add you to offer on your stuff and then try to make you offer on their items.

People who make blatant garbage offers for the sake of trying to get you to counter.

People who don't give the max they can add/max they will pay for your items when you ask them, but when you try to leave they tell you to wait and make a higher offer.

All this stuff is just a big waste of time.

People who are ''quickselling'' their stuff and trade you for it when you advertise on Vatican that you're buying Quicksells. And then sell their item with 1 key off or something (which is obviously not a quicksell).

I don't hate it but it's just very annoying..

People who take 15 minutes to look something up while trading and then cancel and say they aren't interested at the last second.

When people say i should buy their item because it’s cheapest on the market. That’s not even a feature, that’s something you have to do to have a chance of selling.

During the short period while my beak was sale, I got quite a lot of offers. 

Since the beak was duped, there was a tone of people trying to lowball because it was duped, almost 50% discount at most

When people think that just because I'm a collector that I'll buy anything even remotely related and/or pay more because I'm a collector.

54 minutes ago, Keks said:

During the short period while my beak was sale, I got quite a lot of offers. 

Since the beak was duped, there was a tone of people trying to lowball because it was duped, almost 50% discount at most

This is so annoying

1) People who cant speak english

2) Trade.tf Individuals

3) Lowballers

4) People thay claim their garbage hat is superior

5) Sarcastic People

6) People who message you everyday even though you just want to be alone

7) People who ask for advice per hour (might as well get paid doing that smh)

People who is unwilling to negotiate the price of an item they are trying to sell for months or even a year (usually unusuals), i mean come on, you're trying to sell this item for a whole year, somebody comes and offers you a price wich is STILL above quickselling, meaning that if you bought it at quickselling price you're making a profit anyways and if you bought it at an higher price you still get some pure to reinvest instead of having them stuck for another year or potentially forever and they just say "no thanks, the buyout in pure or nothing", this really drives me crazy.

people like this

MWOQMMA.png

13 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

When people think that just because I'm a collector that I'll buy anything even remotely related and/or pay more because I'm a collector.

Branching off of this: people who think I'm a collector just because i have a lot of a specific effect, and therefore show up as a collector on tf2tools

21 hours ago, BLIND o-o said:

Always make him pay upfront atleast a bit and if not and he is angry you dont reserve it for free. *Removes*

16 hours ago, Villagentè ⌤ said:

This is so annoying

Exactly. Luckily, there was someone who was willing to pay 250 keys pure for the beak. Declined it though.

Archived