[PC] Strange Unusual Holy Grail Burstchester

Chinchillidawg

So I recently got a strange holy grail burstchester, (which looks pretty neat if I say so myself) but the problem is that I have no idea how much it's worth.

The strange by itself is about 7-8 keys, and the holy grail unusual by itself is about 8-9 keys, but I couldn't find a price for the two combined. 

I spent about 30$ on both a strange taunt and an unusualifier, and I gotta say I kinda feel like I won the lottery by getting an effect as good as holy grail. I would have been pretty screwed if I got silver cyclone or something. Anyway, How much is it worth? I probably won't sell it any time soon but I feel like I need to know.

holy.PNG

unfortunately even as strange+lovely effect,its worth bp.tf price.

strange unu burstchester isnt considered a separate unlike others since the unusual itself is an unusualifier so we can always get a strange one and the unusualifier separately.

the bp.tf price is 7-9 keys :(

1 hour ago, Vagisil said:

Crazy how a strange is worth just as much as the unusual

its the same perspective of having an unusual villains veil or a strange unusual villains veil.also strangifier costs a few keys,you can get it separately

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

its the same perspective of having an unusual villains veil or a strange unusual villains veil.also strangifier costs a few keys,you can get it separately

I’m just talking about just a strange burstchester costs the same as an unusual one. That’s how fucked the taunt market is 

3 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

unfortunately even as strange+lovely effect,its worth bp.tf price.

strange unu burstchester isnt considered a separate unlike others since the unusual itself is an unusualifier so we can always get a strange one and the unusualifier separately.

the bp.tf price is 7-9 keys :(

Wait really? the strange adds ZERO value? I thought bare minimum it would have been the price of strange + unusual. Especially bc this is the only strange taunt. That... kinda sucks.

12 minutes ago, Chinchillidawg said:

Wait really? the strange adds ZERO value? I thought bare minimum it would have been the price of strange + unusual. Especially bc this is the only strange taunt. That... kinda sucks.

it makes zero sense as well.back then when this taunt came out and before unusualifier was out,this taunt would have separate prices or normal unus and strange unus but when unusualifiers came out,its the same perspective as adding a strangifier on an unusual

2 hours ago, Chinchillidawg said:

That... kinda sucks.

One big thing to keep in mind when dealing with TF2 items is that the whole is worth less than the sum of it's parts. Two items separate will always be more valuable than the result of if you used one on the other.

Archived